PDA

View Full Version : Important 3ADL Advertising Update

sinton66
05-25-2008, 08:35 AM
We now have a pricing package with options available for advertising. Those members interested in doing so on 3A Downlow need to contact us as soon as possible so we can get you the information to make your decision with. We need to get this firmed up as soon as possible.

3ADL will need to purchase some equipment to do the remote webcasts in order to put this into as full an effect as possible for football season. Our ultimate goal is to do one game of the week per region. How quickly this happens depends directly upon available funds. We cannot do this from donation funds.

If you are interested in advertising on 3A Downlow, please contact us through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

sinton66
05-27-2008, 04:22 PM
There will be opportunities to advertise on 2 live shows per week as well as during live webcasts of games. This is in addition to the sponsor's page we discussed. . There will also be a discount rate for current members. So, come on folks, let's get this going

sinton66
06-10-2008, 05:40 PM
We need some committments folks. We prefer to keep as much of this "in house" as possible and to give members first shot, but we need to know SOON who's onboard before we take the offer outside of 3ADL.

sinton66
06-16-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm not hearing from anyone. Let me reiterate, webcasting is NOT going to become a reality if we don't have any sponsorship/advertising money coming in. We CANNOT pay for this from donation money. There simply isn't enough to go around.
Donations just barely cover our server expense and keep the domain registered. Anything left over is held in account toward the next bills.

We are looking at a major investment in equipment to do this with and we do not have the money. None of the owners are financially independant and we can't afford to do this out of our pockets. I wish we could, but that's not going to be possible.

You business owner/managers out there need to contact us if you like the idea of live webcasts. We need your help to pull it off.
No payments need to be made before the season starts, but we need agreements in place if we are going to proceed. We must know what we can count on. At a minimum, you should contact us so we can get the information to you to make a decision on.