PDA

View Full Version : Astros question

Necks_Fan
05-25-2008, 07:54 AM
Is there a page where I can check out the contracts for each player?

I would like to see how many players we have locked up for the long-term and who's tradable this year?

Any speculation as to trades that might happen?

*Now that Pence has played almost a full ML season......

He has a career BA of .314, 99 RBI, 24 HR, 10 3B, 41 2B, 200 H, 40BB, 100+ K, 16 SB/9 CS, .355 OBP, Slug is in the upper .300's I think.

* Not bad defense either.*

Not too bad, eh?

duckpluck
05-25-2008, 09:07 AM
try this

http://mlbcontracts.blogspot.com/

has a lot of details about each ones contracts.

Necks_Fan
05-25-2008, 09:22 AM
Valverde, Wigginton, Loretta, Ausmus, Chacon, Geary, Blum, Erstad, Backe, Borkowski, Byrdak, Cruz, Moehler, Rodriguez, Sampson, Bourn, and Pence all have expiring contracts this year.

Cruz and Borkowski need to go anyway.

I hope they resign some (Pence, Valverde, Erstad, Rodriguez, Wigginton, Loretta) and trade the others this season so we can get some value from them.

Astrosdawg07
05-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Valverde, Wigginton, Loretta, Ausmus, Chacon, Geary, Blum, Erstad, Backe, Borkowski, Byrdak, Cruz, Moehler, Rodriguez, Sampson, Bourn, and Pence all have expiring contracts this year.

Cruz and Borkowski need to go anyway.

I hope they resign some (Pence, Valverde, Erstad, Rodriguez, Wigginton, Loretta) and trade the others this season so we can get some value from them.

I think Erstad will stay, Pence and Bourne are restricted free agents, Moehler (jury is still out), Sampson and Wandy will be back as well.