PDA

View Full Version : 3 Men Hiking.....

LH Panther Mom
05-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large raging, violent river. Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed: "God, please give me the strength to cross the river."

Poof!.....God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed: "God, please give me the strength and the tools to cross the river."

Poof!......God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed: "God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river."

Poof!.....He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked two hundred yards upstream and walked across the bridge.

GO AHEAD, SEND THIS TO A WOMAN WHO NEEDS A GOOD LAUGH AND TO ANY MAN WHO CAN HANDLE IT!

"If at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you."

DU_stud04
05-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large raging, violent river. Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed: "God, please give me the strength to cross the river."

Poof!.....God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed: "God, please give me the strength and the tools to cross the river."

Poof!......God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed: "God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river."

Poof!.....He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked two hundred yards upstream and walked across the bridge.

GO AHEAD, SEND THIS TO A WOMAN WHO NEEDS A GOOD LAUGH AND TO ANY MAN WHO CAN HANDLE IT!

what this doesnt say is that the woman was eaten by a bear after she crossed the bridge.... not so smart now is she:thinking:

:D

zebrablue2
05-25-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

LOL---:clap:

eppy 12
05-25-2008, 12:28 PM
:thinking: :mad: :o

Nursebetty
05-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Good one, LH Panther Mom!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

GreenMonster
05-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Who are you trying to kid, she would have to be the ONLY woman in the world that could actually read a map. Everyone knows women and maps don't mix.

Ranger Mom
05-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Who are you trying to kid, she would have to be the ONLY woman in the world that could actually read a map. Everyone knows women and maps don't mix.

Whatever!!:hand:

I print out a map going to any place I haven't been before.....I haven't got lost yet!!

DU_stud04
05-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Whatever!!:hand:

I print out a map going to any place I haven't been before.....I haven't got lost yet!! which you probably just read the directions instead of actually reading the map :)