PDA

View Full Version : New Glen Rose posters

Matthew328
11-05-2003, 05:57 PM
Man ever since Glen Rose beat Kennedale there has been an "unusual" spike in Glen Rose posters..where were you guys after you lost to Venus? All I can say is win or lose I'll be here Saturday morning...will you be here?

EvermanStudent04
11-05-2003, 06:21 PM
and they say that kennedale was the most cockiest team i think they should think about that one a little while longer

turbostud
11-05-2003, 06:21 PM
I can't wait till saturday morning. I can smell the crow now.

cheer4grhs05
11-05-2003, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I agree, I might be from GR, and I might be a new poster, but I haven't talked any "crap" and I think every1 from GR needs to too! Yeah, the game friday was AWESOME but we need to focus, and if we don't and keep acting cocky, we're goin to get our butts kicked! Everyone just needs to sit back, wait, and watch!!!

jason
11-05-2003, 06:23 PM
who do they play? everman?

jason
11-05-2003, 06:29 PM
cheer4grhs05:
Yeah, I agree, I might be from GR, and I might be a new poster, but I haven't talked any "crap" and I think every1 from GR needs to too! Yeah, the game friday was AWESOME but we need to focus, and if we don't and keep acting cocky, we're goin to get our butts kicked! Everyone just needs to sit back, wait, and watch!!!great, another teenie-bopper high school cheerleader...hopefully they're not as bad as Burnets... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

cheer4grhs05
11-05-2003, 06:32 PM
hey, all im sayin is the truth. If we want to win, we've got to focus, and if we don't it will all back fire on us

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2003, 06:33 PM
jason:
who do they play? everman?yup

olddawggreen
11-05-2003, 06:57 PM
jason:

cheer4grhs05:
Yeah, I agree, I might be from GR, and I might be a new poster, but I haven't talked any "crap" and I think every1 from GR needs to too! Yeah, the game friday was AWESOME but we need to focus, and if we don't and keep acting cocky, we're goin to get our butts kicked! Everyone just needs to sit back, wait, and watch!!!great, another teenie-bopper high school cheerleader...hopefully they're not as bad as Burnets... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Watch it Jason, I'll turn the kids loose on you! wink

jason
11-05-2003, 06:59 PM
olddawggreen:

jason:

cheer4grhs05:
Yeah, I agree, I might be from GR, and I might be a new poster, but I haven't talked any "crap" and I think every1 from GR needs to too! Yeah, the game friday was AWESOME but we need to focus, and if we don't and keep acting cocky, we're goin to get our butts kicked! Everyone just needs to sit back, wait, and watch!!!great, another teenie-bopper high school cheerleader...hopefully they're not as bad as Burnets... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Watch it Jason, I'll turn the kids loose on you! wink oohh...im shaking in my outhouse... :D

spiveyrat
11-05-2003, 08:14 PM
jason:

cheer4grhs05:
Yeah, I agree, I might be from GR, and I might be a new poster, but I haven't talked any "crap" and I think every1 from GR needs to too! Yeah, the game friday was AWESOME but we need to focus, and if we don't and keep acting cocky, we're goin to get our butts kicked! Everyone just needs to sit back, wait, and watch!!!great, another teenie-bopper high school cheerleader...hopefully they're not as bad as Burnets... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: At least you can understand her post. Some of the high schoolers on here seem to be taking English as a second language.

jason
11-05-2003, 08:30 PM
spiveyrat:

jason:

cheer4grhs05:
Yeah, I agree, I might be from GR, and I might be a new poster, but I haven't talked any "crap" and I think every1 from GR needs to too! Yeah, the game friday was AWESOME but we need to focus, and if we don't and keep acting cocky, we're goin to get our butts kicked! Everyone just needs to sit back, wait, and watch!!!great, another teenie-bopper high school cheerleader...hopefully they're not as bad as Burnets... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: At least you can understand her post. Some of the high schoolers on here seem to be taking English as a second language.i know right

Catfan
11-05-2003, 09:13 PM
As a Kennedale fan and supporter, my hat is off to Glen Rose for their victory friday night, we were simply outplayed and definately outcoached...however; If not for the cocky attitude for some players, the outcome could have been different, if they were to play again, I am sure the outcome would be different, but the wake-up call was needed...thank-you. Everman on the other hand, is expecting it, and you can bet our neighbors will be MORE than up to the task, it will simply be Everman, Kennedale, and Venus in the playoffs, and expect 2 of them to go a long way.

archaic
11-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Cat Fan are the coaches responsable (thought I would spell so Cat Fan could read it) if so OK, if
not you contradicted yourself.

Everman01Grad.
11-06-2003, 02:27 AM
All this talk...All this talk...Look Gr we are not kennedale. All these people on here talk and talk....Will u be here saturday morning??? No why cause when we hand it to u...Then everyone goes away. I will be here no matter what happens Friday. But talk isnt going to help u guys win. U need to be talking to ur players to let them know what there in for. I congratulate ur win against a very good wildcate team...But the everman team they beat in september is stronger and more physical. Why cause its playoff time...Time to step up one knotch...Ur like practice dummies for the first round. We run over everything in sight.
U didnt stop Kennedale run game. U think u can stop Evermans...Will find out???

Catfan
11-06-2003, 02:39 AM
archaic, "catfan" is one word when used as an alias on this board, I do not need your correction of spelling nor pronunciation (if you can read more than words with 5 letters) this to my knowledge was a football chat/message board not a spelling competition, if it were, guess I would not have to worry abouting seeing you here. To answer your thought process, yes coaches made several bad calls and they themselves took the blame. I really don't think you need to cut down others, just as I won't cut down your team.