PDA

View Full Version : Any Taylor/Giddings Game 2 Updates??

ILS1
05-23-2008, 08:57 PM
Any??

:D :D :D

solocam
05-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Taylor 6 Giddings 5 top of 5thinning

44INAROW
05-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by solocam
Taylor 6 Giddings 5 top of 5thinning

wow - bunch of good ballgames tonight!

solocam
05-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Taylor 7 Giddings 5 6th

pirate4state
05-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Is this one a final yet?

HippoBaseball05
05-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Taylor 10
Giddings 6

pirate4state
05-23-2008, 10:45 PM
thanks

buff4life
05-24-2008, 01:25 AM
Great season Buffs...looking good for next year only losing two...

all pitching will be back next year and Dock and Socha thanks for a great year

Buffgal
05-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Good luck to Taylor. Great hitting will keep this team fighting for a spot. Congrats on your semi final win.

As for the Giddings Buffaloes Baseball team
WOW Buffs put themselves on the baseball map!!!Picked to finish 5th in the district, coming out 2nd and then beating several top 20 ranked teams through the season. Great job, fighting your way through some tough games just to get to the playoffs. Thanks for the leadership from our three seniors, Alan Dock, Lucas Socha and Steven Francis. You were a much needed boost of confidence to the underclassmen. They know how to bring the baseball and the seniors knew how to win. We will miss you all but look forward to hearing about your future accomplishments

The future is very bright for this young group. All they needed was some experience in the playoffs and a little taste of success........
Now "Katy, bar the door" Watch out for them Buffs.:clap:

Today, we put on another color jersey and play our first select team tournament game tonight. So much for a break. My son will most likely be behind the plate on this team and after last night, that will be perfectly fine with both of us. Sometimes you can just want something so bad that you can't reach it. The tears of frustration were just too much for my momma's heart.

You won't hear much from me anymore this summer and probably not until next baseball season. The football forum is just too personal for me (can't stand to read someone trashing "my kids") so I don't even log on. gotta run......Gatorade is on sale at the grocery store and I have to stock up so I can maybe save a little $$$ to fill my gas tank for the long baseball summer road which begins in Austin and ends in Joplin, Missouri at the end of July.

See ya....:wave: