Do a search on "keeper"....that is what I had to do!!:D :D

Is is the Cuero QB thread!!

44INAROW
05-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
So... where is this thread that proclaims you "ol special keeper of the board"

LOL....:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

:wave:

Ol keeper of the Board (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1059614#post1059614) maybe about half way down.. not sure

did you notice I have an assistant now?

AP Panther Fan
05-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Ol keeper of the Board (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1059614#post1059614) maybe about half way down.. not sure

did you notice I have an assistant now?

hahaha....I just finished reading it! Not often you get to piss people off...I kinda liked it!;) :D

Well, at least you have an "official" title and an assistant now? Life's good, huh? Maybe I could be your assistant's assistant?

pirate4state
05-23-2008, 02:11 PM
you girls having fun without me? :(

i wondered what that was about too. LOL

AP Panther Fan
05-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
you girls having fun without me? :(

i wondered what that was about too. LOL

How are you feeling today? I heard you had an "incident" while I have been gone.:(

pirate4state
05-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
How are you feeling today? I heard you had an "incident" while I have been gone.:(

HAHA yeah

I'm drugged up at the moment so it's all good! :2thumbsup

Turns out I couldn't get in to see the orthopedtic doc w/o my x-rays (long story :rolleyes: ) so I have to wait until Tuesday.

I have 2 choices: lay in bed with my leg proped up or sit in the recliner with my leg proped up! LOL. It's funny that any other day I'd have no problem with these options, but when someone tells me I can't do something (walk around, move my leg, etc) that's the first thing I want to do! :doh: :mad: :D

The pills knock me out so I expect to be snoozing here in just a bit. :D

44INAROW
05-23-2008, 02:24 PM
HAHA yeah

I'm drugged up at the moment so it's all good! :2thumbsup

Turns out I couldn't get in to see the orthopedtic doc w/o my x-rays (long story :rolleyes: ) so I have to wait until Tuesday.

I have 2 choices: lay in bed with my leg proped up or sit in the recliner with my leg proped up! LOL. It's funny that any other day I'd have no problem with these options, but when someone tells me I can't do something (walk around, move my leg, etc) that's the first thing I want to do! :doh: :mad: :D

dang that sucks..... hopefully the pills will keep your mind off the pain - be sure and keep us posted on what the doc says on Tuesday :)

AP Panther Fan
05-23-2008, 02:33 PM

Well, I want one!

j/k get some rest and I will check on you this weekend...you might need a blizzard special delivery or something.;)