PDA

View Full Version : End of school Sr Pranks

4x100jackets
05-23-2008, 10:05 AM
We just had a chicken let loose in our hall way !!!!!!

Any more out there so far ?

NastySlot
05-23-2008, 10:17 AM
for the last two weeks someone has been releasing mice around campus.............it's keeping one our biology teachers snakes fed.

Additup
05-23-2008, 10:59 AM
In 1977, EVERY desk (Student/Teacher/Secretary/Principal) in HS was placed on the roof of the school during the night. Nothing stolen and nothing vandalized. Principal thought it was impressive how Srs worked together to pull it off. He had to cancel school for the day.

1977 was a different time...

Ranger Mom
05-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Additup
In 1977, EVERY desk (Student/Teacher/Secretary/Principal) in HS was placed on the roof of the school during the night. Nothing stolen and nothing vandalized. Principal thought it was impressive how Srs worked together to pull it off. He had to cancel school for the day.

That's hilarious!!!:clap:

loboes86
05-23-2008, 12:07 PM
In 1983 one of my good friends would put a time delay (camel cigarrette) on the main fuse of a pack of firecrackers and lite em in the bathrooms. About 10 minutes into classes they would go off, he did that for weeks and never got caught. Did manage to get one of the teachers to wet on himself when they went off when he was in the bathroom.:thumbsup: :smoker:

firstdown
05-23-2008, 12:18 PM
I remember reading about a prank where the seniors released three pot belly pigs in school and numbered them 1, 2 and 4. Seems that the faculty had a hard time finding #3 :)

loboes86
05-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
I remember reading about a prank where the seniors released three pot belly pigs in school and numbered them 1, 2 and 4. Seems that the faculty had a hard time finding #3 :) Thats a good one. :)

44INAROW
05-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Additup

I agree 100% - I graduated in 1976 - some of these we did back then would get us arrested and charged with felonies (but we had a dam& good time doing it and NO ONE was hurt) :D

I will confess to being part of a group that "obtained possession" of the janitor's master key and during class (last week of my junior year) - we locked every since door to the outside - when the bell rang, no one could get out - It sounded like a good idea at the time :nerd: