PDA

View Full Version : fight break up

AAA87
05-22-2008, 03:16 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am acting principal today with our Principal at service center....I just had to do a first.....break up a fight between a custodian and a life skills special ed kid....no joke..the kid threw his necklace and watch to ground picked up a log and was going after custodian....i sent custodian home and sent kid to sit outside admin building and wait for busses....man this heat makes people go crazy....

44INAROW
05-22-2008, 03:22 PM
wow - good thing only a couple of weeks left of school:eek:

Ranger Mom
05-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
wow - good thing only a couple of weeks left of school:eek:

Couple of weeks?? Ours is done today!!

DDBooger
05-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by AAA87
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am acting principal today with our Principal at service center....I just had to do a first.....break up a fight between a custodian and a life skills special ed kid....no joke..the kid threw his necklace and watch to ground picked up a log and was going after custodian....i sent custodian home and sent kid to sit outside admin building and wait for busses....man this heat makes people go crazy.... custodian vs special ed kid? geez, he picked up a log? haha got that special strength too

LH Panther Mom
05-22-2008, 06:00 PM
I really should feel bad for laughing, but I just can't make myself. :spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

htowntransplant
05-22-2008, 06:19 PM
he had it planned out from day 1....he was going to finish in style :cool:

i wonder what the custodian did to tick the kid off or vice versa