PDA

View Full Version : Robinson vs. Hillsboro

RocketPlayer
10-08-2002, 06:25 PM
This week the Robinson Rockets travel into enemy territory to take on the Hillsboro Eagles. The Rockets are looking awesome after a slow, but good 5-0 start, and it looks like things are only getting better for the Rockets. We are coming off of a dominating 28-7 victory over a very highly thought of Connally team who was predicted to beat us by 6 points. All the Rocket D has to do is slow down the Masseys, and the offense as always will capitalize. What do y'all think about our chances this week??

HornetPride
10-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Sorry Rockets, I'm always impressed by your program (great band, too!), but Hillsboro played Taylor a tough game and their speed is very solid.

Hillsboro 17, Robinson 13

rrfann
10-08-2002, 09:21 PM
The pressure is on hillsboro to win. If they lose this game there playoff chances are slim. Same goes for gatesville, if china spring wins robinson and china spring would be hard to catch, leaving the 3rd spot up to hillsboro,gatesville, and la vega. Robinson 24 Hillsboro 17
China Spring 26 Gatesville 24

tigers05
10-09-2002, 08:37 PM
Sorry, H-town's goin down. Robinson is gonna win this and Hillsboro wont even make the playoffs. I'll take Robinson by about 6

chris02
10-10-2002, 11:14 AM
i'm gonna go w/ robinson winning by a rather slim margin, maybe by 7. i think robinson is doing great this yr and has the want enough to take this one from hillsboro.

cntryguy35
10-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Hillsboro by 10...Erwin needs the win to keep fans on his side...big brother can't save him if he doesn't make the playoffs

dab
10-10-2002, 01:33 PM
I don't know if I agree with everything being said on this one. Robinson is 2-0 in district, but they haven't played any of the top dogs. They beat Whitney and Connally, who are in last and next-to-last place in the standings.

If Hillsboro shows up, they will take care of the Rockets. I'll take Hillsboro 24-14.

Gatesville over China Spring 28-7.

w_rob
10-10-2002, 03:47 PM
I know Robinson is 5-0 but I think this game will tell how good thay are. I would like to see this game. With Hillsboro coming off there game with China Spring thay do have something to prove. I do think this will be a good game but I will have to take Hillsboro by 10.