PDA

View Full Version : Believe

LHMom
11-05-2003, 10:30 PM
I fully expect snide remarks in response to this post, but I'm posting it anyway.

To LH Players, Coaches & Fans: BELIEVE

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 10:49 PM
Heck no!! That's AWESOME!! Do you think we would have ended up as State Champs if we hadn't thought that way??? We had EVERY thing against us, week after week, NO ONE thought we had a chance to win the 1st playoff game...I cannot tell you how much negativity was directed towards us each week, how many put downs we endured..but OH WELL!! We certainly got the last laugh!!
So, you just put all your energy in believing you can do it! Don't listen to the nay slayers....ANYTHING can happen......Good luck!!

BIG19
11-06-2003, 09:13 AM
LHMom, I'm behind ya too!! Nice to have the representation from district 25. My wishes are for the very best for the LH Panthers. No matter what happens this Friday, keep your heads up and keep rolling!

Ozzy
11-06-2003, 10:01 AM
We Believe!
We have heart!
Our seniors deserve it!
Eye of the Tiger!
No Respect!
David & Goliath!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Burnet in a blowout.

Bandera YaYa
11-06-2003, 10:07 AM
Tsk, tsk, tsk......be nice Ozzy!! :D
It will be a good game. I hope both teams play to their whole potential....Good luck to you both!

BigChamp05
11-06-2003, 10:11 AM
All i can say, is that beating Burnet is not a neccesity. A district championship is not, or shouldn't be, your final goal. All you have to be is top three, and then kick it into high gear. I think liberty hill might have the potential to "sneak up" on people who might be overlooking them. Good luck the rest of the season.

Ozzy
11-06-2003, 10:19 AM
I'm just giving LHMOM a hard time. That's all the cliches I could think of. Seems all of these were used last year.
Just having some fun in between landing aircraft here at ABIA.

Texan007
11-06-2003, 11:26 AM
Wimberley held Burnet scoreless until 4:30 left in the second quarter and Burnet had to go on 4th and goal to score then. If LH can control the ball with thier running game and run the clock, who knows what will happen. It might be a low score game. But Burnet's Defense is overlooked because of all the attention the offense gets. You have to believe but remember Burnet has 5 players that are going to Div. I schools. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

BrahmaMom
11-06-2003, 11:59 AM
Good luck LH, listen to the mom, you gotta believe. One play at a time, don't stop till the game is over!

Bandera YaYa
11-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Ozzy:
I'm just giving LHMOM a hard time. That's all the cliches I could think of. Seems all of these were used last year.
Just having some fun in between landing aircraft here at ABIA.wink wink wink wink

JCM
11-06-2003, 01:30 PM
I hope the LH faithful appreciate Coach Vance. I think he is one of the best coaches in central Texas as he is able to get the most out of the talent he has. He has done a masterful job to go 10-2 in 2002 and now 9-0 in 2003. When I played for the Panthers in the 1960's we were 3-36-1 over my four years in high school. It was miserable (we had three coaches in four years).

------------------
"Winning is not a life and death matter. It's much more improtant than that."
Vince Lombardi