PDA

View Full Version : Should it bother me so much...

kepdawg
05-21-2008, 12:23 AM
...that Kristi Yamaguchi won Dancing with the Stars? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
05-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
...that Kristi Yamaguchi won Dancing with the Stars? :thinking:

Why should it bother you?

pirate4state
05-21-2008, 09:41 AM
I booked airline tickets for her once. :nerd:

Also for Peter Reckell of Days of our Lives fame.

Did I ever tell y'all Lance Armstrong was a client of ours? I booked his honeymoon and had to deal with his mom thinking she could automatically get upgraded to first/business class to fly to France. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
05-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I booked airline tickets for her once. :nerd:

Also for Peter Reckell of Days of our Lives fame.

Did I ever tell y'all Lance Armstrong was a client of ours? I booked his honeymoon and had to deal with his mom thinking she could automatically get upgraded to first/business class to fly to France. :rolleyes:

Wow!! Are you like famous now??:p

pirate4state
05-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wow!! Are you like famous now??:p

What? I wasn't already? :eek: :( :p

kepdawg
05-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Why should it bother you?

It bothers me because she more than any other contestant seems to be at a major advantage because of her career. How many other people do 2-3 minute choreographed sets for a living?

Ranger Mom
05-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It bothers me because she more than any other contestant seems to be at a major advantage because of her career. How many other people do 2-3 minute choreographed sets for a living?

I figured she had the advantage going in...but the only time I ever watched that show was when Emmitt was on it....I'm not even sure how they come up with their contestants!

kepdawg
05-21-2008, 11:04 AM
I figured she had the advantage going in...but the only time I ever watched that show was when Emmitt was on it....I'm not even sure how they come up with their contestants!

I think they just try to get a broad mix of contestants so there is someone to appeal to everyone. "Athletes" and "musicians" definitely seem to have the upper hand.