PDA

View Full Version : I caught my wife cheating .....................

nobogey72
05-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Let me start from the beginning. We've been married 31 years and she got to where she was running around on me quite a bit. I didn't care all that much, because her daddy is real rich. Anyway, around Christmas she promised me she was gonna quit. And, I thought she had till today. I went home for lunch (unexpected) and caught her with a midget. I said "I thought you had quit!" And she said, "You didn't expect me to quit "cold turkey" did you. I'm tapering down a little at a time!" That made me feel a little better.:)

Old Green
05-20-2008, 04:00 PM
:1omg!: :fnypost:

garciap77
05-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Let me start from the beginning. We've been married 31 years and she got to where she was running around on me quite a bit. I didn't care all that much, because her daddy is real rich. Anyway, around Christmas she promised me she was gonna quit. And, I thought she had till today. I went home for lunch (unexpected) and caught her with a midget. I said "I thought you had quit!" And she said, "You didn't expect me to quit "cold turkey" did you. I'm tapering down a little at a time!" That made me feel a little better.:) :tisk:

waterboy
05-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Let me start from the beginning. We've been married 31 years and she got to where she was running around on me quite a bit. I didn't care all that much, because her daddy is real rich. Anyway, around Christmas she promised me she was gonna quit. And, I thought she had till today. I went home for lunch (unexpected) and caught her with a midget. I said "I thought you had quit!" And she said, "You didn't expect me to quit "cold turkey" did you. I'm tapering down a little at a time!" That made me feel a little better.:)
Wow, that midget must really get around.........assuming it's the same one that is the stripper that others on this here sight keep mentioning.:D I hope you made her give you some hush money!:thinking: Wait a minute..........maybe that's how you can afford to play in the 500.........and golf as much as you do.:D

nobogey72
05-21-2008, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Wow, that midget must really get around.........assuming it's the same one that is the stripper that others on this here sight keep mentioning.:D I hope you made her give you some hush money!:thinking: Wait a minute..........maybe that's how you can afford to play in the 500.........and golf as much as you do.:D
I thought he looked familiar.:doh:

Texasfootball2
05-21-2008, 10:00 AM

So whats next in the tapering down process?:thinking: You know some things are still illegal in Texas!

pirate4state
05-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
So whats next in the tapering down process?:thinking: You know some things are still illegal in Texas! :doh: Be afraid, be very afraid! :eek: http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/trio.gif

nobogey72
05-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
So whats next in the tapering down process?:thinking: You know some things are still illegal in Texas!

That's a good question.:confused: Honestly, I was hoping that the little feller was the end of the road.:thumbsup: