PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale80

ronwx5x
05-20-2008, 01:02 PM
My original statement about your post being ignorant was in poor taste and I apologize. With that being said, now you are beginning to be a poor sport and certainly a poor representative for the reasonable people who post on this board.

I have not read ANYONE who said you should be forced to get rid of your pets or even do anything other than make certain they harm no one. You insist on making slams in numerous posts, making no friends and certainly not convincing anyone of the reasonableness of your position. Which position or opinion, by the way, you are certainly entitled to. Again, no one is advocating taking your animals away or harming them in any way.

You obviously feel it necessary to blast your opinion and snide, contentious remarks all over these threads. All I can say is I feel sorry for you that you are totally unable to allow anyone to post their opinion if it differs from yours without belittling the poster.

We all need to calm down, recognize there are differing opinions, and get back to being friends, me included.

Now, I feel better.

kaorder1999
05-20-2008, 01:05 PM
i thought the sarcasm was entertaining!

ronwx5x
05-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i thought the sarcasm was entertaining!

Beginning to become tedious. Give it a rest. I thought this was a board for friends!:D

pirate4state
05-20-2008, 01:09 PM
This would have been better said in a PM. Why call him out on the board for everyone to read? See what I did there? I crack myself up.

Seriously....

PMs are a great tool of this board.

If we all got along it would be pretty darn boring!

Thanks for playing. :)

Oh & Jesse don't you dare respond with another thread. Reply in a PM!

Thank you