PDA

View Full Version : This ones for the Burnet Football players

20StephDawg05
12-14-2003, 12:08 PM
This is not going to be another cocky post about Burnet...even though we know we dont do that. This ones for you guys, the football team...

Last night (had to be the best night and game ever) yes, the mighy Bulldogs lost. Or would you consider it losing? Yes it was the championship game, that gave you the trophie, the title, the ring. But look around. You have more than material things.

1. You have fans who love you and who will sick with you through EVERY good and bad time. Whether it be losing a football game or a personal problem. Everyone in Burnet CARES about one another.

2. You have the state. You have the country. Did they pick some other team or town to go to when ABC Primetime wanted to show what high school football was all about? HELL NO! We got everything right here. Heart. Fans. And awesome football players.

3. You have another chance. All you have to do is try. Give it all you got and everyone knows you can do it and win it all.

But still, no matter what happens we all will still love you. We will still drive 5 hours to get to a game when the opposing team is only a half an hour away. We will still sit in the freezing cold like last night and cheer until we lose our voice (like me, yeah it hurts to talk). So dawgs we will get them next year. No matter what ANYONE tells you...Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I'm Possible. *Much Love*

<small>[ December 14, 2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: 20StephDawg05 ]</small>

dawgdad
12-14-2003, 02:00 PM
20StephDawg05:
This is not going to be another cocky post about Burnet...even though we know we dont do that. This ones for you guys, the football team...

Last night (had to be the best night and game ever) yes, the mighy Bulldogs lost. Or would you consider it losing? Yes it was the championship game, that gave you the trophie, the title, the ring. But look around. You have more than material things.
Couldn't have said it better-
1. You have fans who love you and who will sick with you through EVERY good and bad time. Whether it be losing a football game or a personal problem. Everyone in Burnet CARES about one another.

2. You have the state. You have the country. Did they pick some other team or town to go to when ABC Primetime wanted to show what high school football was all about? HELL NO! We got everything right here. Heart. Fans. And awesome football players.

3. You have another chance. All you have to do is try. Give it all you got and everyone knows you can do it and win it all.

But still, no matter what happens we all will still love you. We will still drive 5 hours to get to a game when the opposing team is only a half an hour away. We will still sit in the freezing cold like last night and cheer until we lose our voice (like me, yeah it hurts to talk). So dawgs we will get them next year. No matter what ANYONE tells you...Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I'm Possible. *Much Love*

dawgdad
12-14-2003, 02:02 PM
dawgdad:

20StephDawg05:

Couldn't have said it better-

But still, no matter what happens we all will still love you. We will still drive 5 hours to get to a game when the opposing team is only a half an hour away. We will still sit in the freezing cold like last night and cheer until we lose our voice (like me, yeah it hurts to talk). So dawgs we will get them next year. No matter what ANYONE tells you...Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I'm Possible. *Much Love*COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER- YOU GAVE THIS TOWN THE RIDE OF IT'S LIFE AND WILL BE REMEMBERED IN BULLDOG HISTORY FOREVER!!!!

Chris Hart
12-14-2003, 03:05 PM
Congrats Bulldogs on a FINE YEAR! Ya'll have made us VERY proud. To those of you that are seniors, alot of you have started for 3 years and put together a record of 36-5 over that 3 year span with 2 Championship appearances. Yall have accomplished more than any team in Bulldog history. We as fans salute you, and give you a THANK YOU from our hearts. Those of you that will move on to the next level in football, I look forward to watching your college careers, and to those seniors that played in their final game last night, good luck to you in whatever you pursuit in life. We love you all. :)

Now to those few of you that are returning, and to those 9-1 JV and 10-0 freshmen players. You guys start working your tails off now, and continue to build on Bulldog spirit, pride and honor. You guys will have great success of your own in the near future, and we will be behind yall just like we supported the seniors of this season. Next season starts NOW! Good luck!

lotus67
12-14-2003, 04:51 PM
Nicly said Chris Hart

JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL06
12-14-2003, 05:23 PM
I agree with everything said so very well above, and congratulations to Burnet on a very awesome season! I know we'll be seeing you all again next year! :)

starQB
12-14-2003, 06:49 PM
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!

HotDawg89
12-14-2003, 06:55 PM
starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!Again- you have no idea what or who you are talking about. Welcome to the board. So sorry you aren't as talented as McGee. Is that what your problem is? A little jealous of the big guy himself? Star QB huh? On your hometown flag football team? Lay off.

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 06:57 PM
starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!You have loser written all over you young man, that loss you had to Burnet must have really hurt.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2003, 07:06 PM
starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!There ya go, you said "did you READ"?? I was at that game last night, I was going for NEITHER side - I had NO preference who won.

What I SAW, not read, SAW..with my own two eyes was a HUGE outpouring of appreciation for the Everman players and Everman fans. I was sitting in the endzone when the Everman players came in, the entire Burnet band got out of their seats and walked up to where the players sat (during the 2nd game). They all filed by and shook their hands. I also saw the Everman players on the floor greeting the Burnet players to LOUD applause from the Burnet fans.

HotDawg89
12-14-2003, 07:10 PM
Ranger Mom:

starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!There ya go, you said "did you READ"?? I was at that game last night, I was going for NEITHER side - I had NO preference who won.

What I SAW, not read, SAW..with my own two eyes was a HUGE outpouring of appreciation for the Everman players and Everman fans. I was sitting in the endzone when the Everman players came in, the entire Burnet band got out of their seats and walked up to where the players sat (during the 2nd game). They all filed by and shook their hands. I also saw the Everman players on the floor greeting the Burnet players to LOUD applause from the Burnet fans.Thank you RangerMom, that is what I thought was going on too. I know I sure was touched when they just walked in, when they went out on the field to wish our players luck, I stood there and cried. That is class. Everman is an awesome group of people.

good ole' greendawg fan
12-14-2003, 07:59 PM
Congrats to Burnet yall play an awesome game last night. We just didn't have what it took to beat Gainesville and thats alright cause we're gonna get em next year, no doubt in my mind. Im proud of you guys and I have to say that that we are a very lucky team to make it this far 2 years in a row. Good Luck next year!!

Thanks to Everman guys y'all are AWESOME!! We love y'all!!
BULLDOGS UNITED!!

Keith7
12-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Yall had an awesome team.. yall had me worried all until the final seconds ticked away

weatherag07
12-14-2003, 08:12 PM
starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!Get some class before you decide to open your trap again. :mad:

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 10:02 PM
Keith7:
Yall had an awesome team.. yall had me worried all until the final seconds ticked awayNow that was a classy post Kieth7, Thanks, Your guys were great and I enjoyed visiting with some of your fans. Next year I will know a lot more about your team than I did this year. Best of luck to your team and your community in the coming year.

starQB
12-14-2003, 10:05 PM
olddawggreen:

starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!You have loser written all over you young man, that loss you had to Burnet must have really hurt.hey old guy that has nothing better than talk about 3a football I never played or lost to burnet thanks for asking

starQB
12-14-2003, 10:10 PM
HotDawg89:

starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!Again- you have no idea what or who you are talking about. Welcome to the board. So sorry you aren't as talented as McGee. Is that what your problem is? A little jealous of the big guy himself? Star QB huh? On your hometown flag football team? Lay off.Again you have no idea what you are talking about, hey hopefully your a girl because "the big guy" please, the last thing is jealously! i dont know the guy maybe he's alright.but you lay off old burnet fan.

lobo12
12-14-2003, 10:15 PM
star qb,what is your problem anyway. these fans were just trying to tell their team how they feel about the year and congratulate them on their success. i didnt think burnett fans were cocky and they were appreciative of everman. so i dont know what you have against burnett but lay off

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 10:19 PM
starQB:

HotDawg89:

starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!Again- you have no idea what or who you are talking about. Welcome to the board. So sorry you aren't as talented as McGee. Is that what your problem is? A little jealous of the big guy himself? Star QB huh? On your hometown flag football team? Lay off.Again you have no idea what you are talking about, hey hopefully your a girl because "the big guy" please, the last thing is jealously! i dont know the guy maybe he's alright.but you lay off old burnet fan.starqb, this was your 4th post and you still make no sense at all.

starQB
12-14-2003, 10:23 PM
olddawggreen:

starQB:

HotDawg89:

starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!Again- you have no idea what or who you are talking about. Welcome to the board. So sorry you aren't as talented as McGee. Is that what your problem is? A little jealous of the big guy himself? Star QB huh? On your hometown flag football team? Lay off.Again you have no idea what you are talking about, hey hopefully your a girl because "the big guy" please, the last thing is jealously! i dont know the guy maybe he's alright.but you lay off old burnet fan.starqb, this was your 4th post and you still make no sense at all.hey this is the last reply to any of your dumb posts, stop worrying so much about what I do! and if you had any sense you would understand what im s-a-y-i-n-g. did ya get that?

starQB
12-14-2003, 10:27 PM
lobo12:
star qb,what is your problem anyway. these fans were just trying to tell their team how they feel about the year and congratulate them on their success. i didnt think burnett fans were cocky and they were appreciative of everman. so i dont know what you have against burnett but lay offwhats up lobo12, i got no beef with you or anyone else i just dont like the way burnet acts after a win and a loss. they gotta let everyone know when they win but if they lose they get all defensive.i dont know you so dont tell me to lay off, thanx

Burnet Dawg06
12-14-2003, 10:29 PM
well wouldn't you get defensive too if your team lost the state title game?

lobo12
12-14-2003, 10:31 PM
i just have a problem with you getting onto burnet's fans. u said u didnt play them so how do you know how they act after a win. i have read numerous posts saying great job gainsville and that burnet got outplayed, thats not being sore losers to me

olddawggreen
starQB:

lobo12:
star qb,what is your problem anyway. these fans were just trying to tell their team how they feel about the year and congratulate them on their success. i didnt think burnett fans were cocky and they were appreciative of everman. so i dont know what you have against burnett but lay offwhats up lobo12, i got no beef with you or anyone else i just dont like the way burnet acts after a win and a loss. they gotta let everyone know when they win but if they lose they get all defensive.i dont know you so dont tell me to lay off, thanxYou are one angry little man star, looks like its been building up for some time huh. Go ahead and let it out. it will be ok. Just vent that pent up anger for all to see.

3afan2K3
starQB who do you play for?

bulldogvet85
12-14-2003, 10:36 PM
starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!what they did to the everman fans? what did they do? i was there and I saw alot of people that were around that said thank you for coming and thank you for your support to all the everman fans every where. Or you could have been talking about how when the everman varsity got there all burnet fans got up and clapped for them for being there. But you also could be talking about how the burnet guys shook hands with the everman guys on the field before the game and had cody fullbright on the sideline the whole game. I'm sure thats the stuff you are talking about what they did to the everman fans. So what great school are you from? that you are making look bad on this board.

Hottogo
12-14-2003, 10:36 PM
Wow starqb apparently has some real problems. He hasnt made a post yet that wasnt jibberish. Could this be another ROM come back to life?

Ranger Mom
12-14-2003, 10:37 PM
StarQB, just a word from someone who's been here for a while. Every team has some "cocky" fans, but you don't have to hold it against the whole town. Yes..there are some cocky Burnet posters on here, just as there are a couple of cocky Greenwood posters (where I am from). The majority are just fans who love their team.

You're posts are rude and serve no purpose except to rile others up. If you are indeed, a "StarQB", you should be a leader.

Burnet Dawg06
12-14-2003, 10:38 PM
starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!I have a question....what exactly did we do to the Everman fans?

Hottogo
12-14-2003, 10:42 PM
Looks like the little guy didnt want to add his location to his profile, better to hit and run I guess.

bulldogvet85
12-14-2003, 10:46 PM
Burnet Dawg06:

starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!I have a question....what exactly did we do to the Everman fans?he doesnt know. He just knows from hear say and what he read on here. He wasnt there he is just looking to start trouble as he always has. I dont think he is someone that has been ROMED but someone who has been on here for awhile but just changed there screen name.

BulldogGrl64
12-15-2003, 11:59 AM
starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!Hmmmmm.....this sounds way too familiar! Sounds like someone changed their screen name and decided to start bashing another school. Maybe you should know who or what you are posting about before you start making the ridiculous posts that you have put up on here. There is absolutely no point to any of your posts at all, you do it just to get people fired up about things that you don't even know about. And how do you supposedly know so much about Burnet if you have never played them? How do you know so much about how they act after a win? Where are you from anyway? As far as your name being "Star QB"...yeah right! Being Star QB on Madden Football '03 doesn't count! Go back to your playstation!

LogieJoeBean001
12-15-2003, 12:17 PM
starQB:

olddawggreen:

starQB:

HotDawg89:

starQB:
its funny how after yall lose yall decide that aren't as great as yall think yall are! burnet fans are terrible, did you read what they did to everman fans?? and yall definitely wont be back next year! its like yall are apologizing for being so cocky and then losing(choking!!) for a second straight year!!!!!Again- you have no idea what or who you are talking about. Welcome to the board. So sorry you aren't as talented as McGee. Is that what your problem is? A little jealous of the big guy himself? Star QB huh? On your hometown flag football team? Lay off.Again you have no idea what you are talking about, hey hopefully your a girl because "the big guy" please, the last thing is jealously! i dont know the guy maybe he's alright.but you lay off old burnet fan.starqb, this was your 4th post and you still make no sense at all.hey this is the last reply to any of your dumb posts, stop worrying so much about what I do! and if you had any sense you would understand what im s-a-y-i-n-g. did ya get that?Jerks NEVER make any sense!

<small>[ December 15, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: LogieJoeBean001 ]</small>

pirate4state
12-15-2003, 12:33 PM
Guys & Gals, I know it is hard NOT to respond when someone like StarQB makes these types of posts, but with all this talk of class, I think we all need to take the high road (the classy one) and just ignore them!!

20StephDawg05
12-15-2003, 05:53 PM
Nicely put pirate. It's nice to see someone from Sinton talking up on here. Usually we dont see that. I really wanted to yell back at the so called "StarQB" but your post made me think twice. People who know what is right take the high road. Lets stop all this arguing...jealousy isn't very attractive.........

Good game Gaineville