PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend

Gsquared
05-20-2008, 06:46 AM
Anybody have big plans, like having a party? If so, you should invite me and ill bring chips. I have some Funyuns and some Doritos

JasperDog94
05-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I have some Funyuns and some Doritos Are they leftovers from this past football season?

Gsquared
05-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Are they leftovers from this past football season?
The chips I bought a few months ago so they are fresh. I do have some left over cheese from football season though.

nobogey72
05-20-2008, 09:56 AM
This will be my 28th yr in a row to play in the Fairway Oaks 28th annual Fairway 500 golf tournament. It started in 1980 the year after FWO was built. Three days of "guilt free" golf, all beverages are included all weekend, 3 very good meals a day, big calcutta, and 1 big dinner dance with a good band out of Austin. VERY, VERY, VERY good time. :D :D :D

kaorder1999
05-20-2008, 09:59 AM
any and all downlowers over the age of 21 are welcome to the kaorder1999 house on Sat night. Dont bring anything illegal without prior approval from me! haha

pirate4state
05-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
any and all downlowers over the age of 21 are welcome to the kaorder1999 house on Sat night. Dont bring anything illegal without prior approval from me! haha

That means you can't go G2!! :eek: :D

STANG RED
05-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
This will be my 28th yr in a row to play in the Fairway Oaks 28th annual Fairway 500 golf tournament. It started in 1980 the year after FWO was built. Three days of "guilt free" golf, all beverages are included all weekend, 3 very good meals a day, big calcutta, and 1 big dinner dance with a good band out of Austin. VERY, VERY, VERY good time. :D :D :D

Oh Shut up!:mad:

I'll probably get to play one round at the lake Sweetwater course.:( And they only have 9 holes open now.:crying:

nobogey72
05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Oh Shut up!:mad:

I'll probably get to play one round at the lake Sweetwater course.:( And they only have 9 holes open now.:crying:

WaWaWaaaaa. Oh, yeah, I forgot.... Practice round is Friday, so really it's 4 days of 'guilt free' golf instead of 3. Oh, yeah and the beverages are included in the practice round too. I think I just heard my liver tell my spleen "oh s--t, here we go again".:D :D

Gsquared
05-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
That means you can't go G2!! :eek: :D
Dang it, I gotta leave the aliens at home

pirate4state
05-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Dang it, I gotta leave the aliens at home I told you not to pick up any hitchhikers this weekend! :tisk:

Gsquared
05-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I told you not to pick up any hitchhikers this weekend! :tisk:
Ohhhh, I thought you said hookers. My bad. Guess ill let em outta my closet now. :p

DU_stud04
05-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Anybody have big plans, like having a party? If so, you should invite me and ill bring chips. I have some Funyuns and some Doritos i know its a week after.... but i need you to get your arm floaties, a cooler and a stripper pole and meet me down by the guadalupe river on the 30th. i also need you to pick up 3 girls from plano. they've been informed to call you only by the name "Mr. g see spot run". dont worry, these girls aren;t illegal like last time.

STANG RED
05-20-2008, 03:20 PM
WaWaWaaaaa. Oh, yeah, I forgot.... Practice round is Friday, so really it's 4 days of 'guilt free' golf instead of 3. Oh, yeah and the beverages are included in the practice round too. I think I just heard my liver tell my spleen "oh s--t, here we go again".:D :D

Well I get to go on an all expenses paid business trip June 1-4 to Houston for the Windpower 2008 convention that will be way more play than work. SO THERE!!!:p

I'll be the one sporting a shiney new harley on the high dive come Saturday night. Uuden Uuden,,,,,,,YEEEEEHAAAWWW.;)

Gsquared
05-21-2008, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i know its a week after.... but i need you to get your arm floaties, a cooler and a stripper pole and meet me down by the guadalupe river on the 30th. i also need you to pick up 3 girls from plano. they've been informed to call you only by the name "Mr. g see spot run". dont worry, these girls aren;t illegal like last time.
Dont you think my duck arm floaties would kinda be a turnoff to the three girls? You know, im a dude and all

3afan
05-21-2008, 08:07 AM
heading to Inks Lake .....

DU_stud04
05-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Dont you think my duck arm floaties would kinda be a turnoff to the three girls? You know, im a dude and all trust me, they love them. they went with me when i bought mine. they even blew them up for me ;)

Gsquared
05-21-2008, 12:14 PM
trust me, they love them. they went with me when i bought mine. they even blew them up for me ;)
Ok, im there!!!

trojan37
05-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Will be working the 6 pm to 6 am shift on memorial day. Double time. Cha-Ching! $$$$$$:D

DU_stud04
05-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Ok, im there!!! i wont be getting off of work till 3 on that friday, so ill meeet yall up around 830. what kind of beer do you want?

Gsquared
05-21-2008, 01:08 PM
i wont be getting off of work till 3 on that friday, so ill meeet yall up around 830. what kind of beer do you want?
Anything brewed with hops and barley will be fine.

DU_stud04
05-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Anything brewed with hops and barley will be fine. you're gonna have to pay for your tube though, unless your arm floaties are enough water support for you. you could always ride on the cooler. :thinking: hahaha

KingRob
05-21-2008, 07:41 PM
I have to work. Sometimes life sux. What can you do?:(

sahen
05-21-2008, 09:05 PM
im going to the Astros game both Saturday and Sunday :)

Emerson1
05-21-2008, 09:10 PM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/887/lakewidese2.jpg

lostaussie
05-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

I'll be the one sporting a shiney new harley on the high dive come Saturday night. Uuden Uuden,,,,,,,YEEEEEHAAAWWW.;) Well, they come down main street, drums flailing, them sirens wailing, what a roar........................how old are you:D i might be the only one on this board that knows that song............."how did you get that big harley up there on the high dive Coy:D"

LH Panther Mom
05-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Well, they come down main street, drums flailing, them sirens wailing, what a roar........................how old are you:D i might be the only one on this board that knows that song............."how did you get that big harley up there on the high dive Coy:D"
I know it too! :)

Gsquared
05-22-2008, 06:46 AM
you're gonna have to pay for your tube though, unless your arm floaties are enough water support for you. you could always ride on the cooler. :thinking: hahaha
Ill ride on the cooler!!!!

nobogey72
05-22-2008, 07:02 AM
Hey G2, I can't remember...... Did I mention about the 4 day golf tournament that I'm playing in. You know... the one where all the beverages are included and the meals and the parties and all that. I probably forgot to mention that all the beverage cart girls are college girls that are picked special for this tournament. I think the criteria they use in picking these girls is -grades and community service.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh yeah, something else that I forgot to mention is that for me it is all free. The only thing that bothers me about this tournament is those cart girls. I feel like they are constantly "checking me out". It's degrading, in that I feel as if they are "undressing me with their eyes". They don't care what kind of person I am on the inside. :( :bigcry: :bigcry: :D I'll try to ignore it and keep some semblance of dignity.:2thumbsup

Gsquared
05-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Hey G2, I can't remember...... Did I mention about the 4 day golf tournament that I'm playing in. You know... the one where all the beverages are included and the meals and the parties and all that. I probably forgot to mention that all the beverage cart girls are college girls that are picked special for this tournament. I think the criteria they use in picking these girls is -grades and community service.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh yeah, something else that I forgot to mention is that for me it is all free. The only thing that bothers me about this tournament is those cart girls. I feel like they are constantly "checking me out". It's degrading, in that I feel as if they are "undressing me with their eyes". They don't care what kind of person I am on the inside. :( :bigcry: :bigcry: :D I'll try to ignore it and keep some semblance of dignity.:2thumbsup

Ok, change of plans, im goin to a golf tournament, ill let them degrade me! Im easily degraded

nobogey72
05-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Ok, change of plans, im goin to a golf tournament, ill let them degrade me! Im easily degraded

Come on!!! The more the merrier!! Bring a camera and some advil.:D

htowntransplant
05-22-2008, 02:14 PM
i get a 4 day weekend to rip the shirt off and get a tan :eek:

TMer25
05-22-2008, 03:14 PM
flying back from the Bahamas

Txbroadcaster
05-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by TMer25
flying back from the Bahamas

sir..u suck

Ranger Mom
05-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Well, they come down main street, drums flailing, them sirens wailing, what a roar........................how old are you:D i might be the only one on this board that knows that song............."how did you get that big harley up there on the high dive Coy:D"

LOL!! I love the Shriners!!!:D

nobogey72
05-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
i get a 4 day weekend to rip the shirt off and get a tan :eek:

That's what my wife said she was going to do too.:clap: :clap: :inlove: