PDA

View Full Version : Forney 21 Commerce 13

eye of the tiger
11-02-2001, 11:02 PM
Congrats to Forney. A good football game folks. Blanton awesome, Brown awesome, Forney defense awesome. 9723 official attendence and everybody got their moneys worth tonight. A clean game except for one play. A late hit by the Tigers, but wasnt called. Coach Cron chew some butt after the play. Blanton 25 carries 183 yds 2 tds.Brown 110(career best) including a 66 yd td. Tigers had their chances but the Forney defense stepped up at the right time. Wright over 100 yds 2 tds for the Tigers. Folks a good football game for sure. Hats off to Forney the 11 3A DISTRICT CHAMPS.

surfspike
11-03-2001, 12:42 AM
2 words.... CLASS ACT

dogdad
11-03-2001, 12:53 AM
Commerce fans have always won with class and when they occasionally lose, they do that with class also. I'm proud to be in 11-3A....the best 3A dist. in Texas.

kaorder1999
11-03-2001, 12:56 AM
WOW! WHATA GAME!!!!

Commerce has SOOOOOOO muc h heart...I was soo impresed!

Great game..everything it was made out to be!

Rabbit93
11-03-2001, 01:07 AM
I tell you that was one of the best ball games I've seen in a long time. I have to say that I was extremely impressed with several players. I saw players from both sides patting each other on the back and helping one another up after plays. They both stopped at the end when the other's school song was being played. There was alot of class displayed in this game. This was an awesome game played by two great teams. Hats off to Commerce for a hard fought game and good luck in the playoffs. Go Rabbits.

vfunk
11-03-2001, 01:22 AM
you know i gotta chime in....hard fought game by Commerce...i knew itd be a close one...and Commerce never gave up...never even slowed...the only thing they slowed was blanton...and they did a GREAT job of it. i feel that if it werent for that huge play when yall went for it on 4th down where we came up with a big play in the backfield, things would be different. bryson brown is the player of the game in my eyes...did you see the way he got the crowd pumped up!?!?!?! congrats on a hard fought battle and its too bad we both couldnt win...we can however both represent 11-3A like the badasses we know we are!!!!

dogdad
11-03-2001, 01:37 AM
I will humbly apologize to Commerce fans for doubting their teams ability to hang with Forney. I picked Forney to win this one big. I hope to see both of these great 11-3A teams kick some tails in the play-offs.