PDA

View Full Version : Dustin Eskew Question

Old Tiger
05-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Did he ever sign to play baseball anywhere?

cshscougar08
05-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Yes he is going to play at MCC and then go from there.

Old Tiger
05-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Is he better at baseball than football?

cshscougar08
05-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Well it's really hard to say. It's about even in my opinion. He has the size and arm to play QB, but then again he also has a low 90's fastball with wicked breaking ball to boot. Plus he hit .450 with 5 homers and 30 RBI's this year. He is a complete athlete. He's a great basketball player too. And overall, a great guy to know.

eagles_victory
05-19-2008, 10:19 PM
I have heard from China Spring people he is better at quarterback. Look at it this way led his team to a state title game in football and couldnt get his team in the baseball playoffs his jr or sr year. Judging by that and what I have seen from him as a player id say hes better at football.

BILLYFRED0000
05-20-2008, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I have heard from China Spring people he is better at quarterback. Look at it this way led his team to a state title game in football and couldnt get his team in the baseball playoffs his jr or sr year. Judging by that and what I have seen from him as a player id say hes better at football.

Yes but the flip side is that being a good pitcher requires a fast ball in the low 90's and a good breaking ball. If him can improve on that he could be a major leaguer. Good pitching is hard to find.
You need bunches and bunches of pitchers. Only need 2 qb's per team. He could have a real shot at at least triple a ball if he is interested. What got CS to state was a very good defense and Dustin. I hope he does well whatever he decides. Seemed like a good guy when I met him at Texas Stadium.

c-town_balla
05-20-2008, 08:25 AM
He was the hardest throwing guy we played all year. Thats for sure.

Significantly faster than Bozeman from Grosebeck and Ty Moore and Brooks from LH and Taylor