PDA

View Full Version : Snyder's RB

kepdawg
05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
Is it true the RB for this season is better than last year's RB?

injuredinmelee
05-19-2008, 02:09 PM
faster maybe but I doubt he is better.

Black_Magic
05-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Better? That remains to be seen. He is about 5 pounds Lighter, Runs a 11:2 100m( thats about .15 slower than Clay) But he is Stonger and I think he sees open running lanes better. He was the FB last year so he blocks better than any we have had. I believe he will rush for at least 2000 yards this year.If you compare Him to Clay at this point last year he is the same size, stronger, faster, and a better blocker. The line returns 3 of 5 starters averaging 270pounds and includes an all stater. We wil see.:rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
05-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Yes but Clay was slippery. He could shed tackles as well as anybody I have seen in the last few years. You would think you had him then he would slide right out of the tackle. He was good.
I enjoyed watching him run.

BMOC
05-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Better? That remains to be seen. He is about 5 pounds Lighter, Runs a 11:2 100m( thats about .15 slower than Clay) But he is Stonger and I think he sees open running lanes better. He was the FB last year so he blocks better than any we have had. I believe he will rush for at least 2000 yards this year.If you compare Him to Clay at this point last year he is the same size, stronger, faster, and a better blocker. The line returns 3 of 5 starters averaging 270pounds and includes an all stater. We wil see.:rolleyes:

In one sentence you say he is slower and lighter then Clay, and in another you say he is faster and the same size. Which is it?

I did see you guys play you last year, and yes, he is good. You are right about it being too early to tell how good though.

Black_Magic
05-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by BMOC
In one sentence you say he is slower then Clay, and in another you say he is faster. Which is it?
If you compare them both right now Clay is faster and bigger than Arrendale. BUT if you compare them both at the end of thier Jr years, Arrendale is about the same size, Same Speed, and Stronger. Understand now? Im saying if you compare the two right now as one leaving to play college ball to the other who is going to play another year of HS ball there is a difference. If you compare both at the end of thier Jr years then they are very similar in size speed and strength.