PDA

View Full Version : Just call me hobble-long

CHS_CG
05-18-2008, 06:47 PM
I appently have tendonitis and cant walk on my left foot. I am on crutches for atleast a week and if the pain hasnt gone away in 10-14 days I will have to go back to have it xray'd again because at that point I may have a stress fracture. I am in some serious pain and can not even move my left foot.

Has anybody ever delt with tendonitis in their foot/ankle/leg?

44INAROW
05-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Ouch - hope you feel better soon.. walking on crutches sucks.. and chases a little one certainly can't make it easier.. be careful and try to stay off the foot as much as posible

zebrablue2
05-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I appently have tendonitis and cant walk on my left foot. I am on crutches for atleast a week and if the pain hasnt gone away in 10-14 days I will have to go back to have it xray'd again because at that point I may have a stress fracture. I am in some serious pain and can not even move my left foot.

never had it. hope you get better SOON....

Ranger Mom
05-19-2008, 09:10 AM
I'm sorry T.....I can't help but laugh thinking that T-Tot it going to be into EVERYTHING!!!!

Those crutches are a pain in the pits!!:eek:

kaorder1999
05-19-2008, 09:12 AM
thats really got to suck! Hope you get well soon!

pirate4state
05-19-2008, 10:33 AM
Dude, that sucks. Hope the week off helps!!

Sweetwater Red
05-19-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

You've given birth to a baby and are complaining about a little
tendonitis?:thinking:

waterboy
05-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Go get a shot! That'll help. I've had Plantar Fasciitis (a form of tendonitis in the foot/heel) for years. Just never had anything done, mainly because I didn't know what it was till about a week ago. I am now doing the stretch exercises they tell me to do. If that doesn't work, then I'll go have the shots.

injuredinmelee
05-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

LMAO

Ranger Mom
05-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I have been being treated for a pinched nerve in my neck for the past 3 weeks....I would MUCH rather go through labor!!

CHS_CG
05-19-2008, 03:27 PM
I would rather go through labor WITHOUT DRUGS then this. Let me tell you it sucks badly. I took off early today because I was wore out from trying to get from point a to point b with the crutches and my foot is killing me. My foot and ankle are soo swollen my toes look like vinna sausages! :(

Going to take a nap. I didnt get any sleep last night because of the pain.

Old Tiger
05-19-2008, 03:29 PM
I call you that anyway :p

CHS_CG
05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I call you that anyway :p

Thanks BABE!

Gobbla2001
05-19-2008, 06:52 PM
I kinda feel your pain... my friend wasn't paying attention and slamed my hand while closing the toolbox on his truck... I took today off, was no way I could work with it like this... kinda hurts to type...

I'll just suffer tomorrow

CHS_CG
05-20-2008, 02:23 PM
Ok so I have decided to give up on the crutches. Some of the pain is gone and I can walk.. well kinda, so I dont believe I have a stress fracture. I cant even walk with the crutches because of they pain they cause so I will just be limping around work for the rest of the week. I think I am about to take a pain pill again and go to sleep lol!