PDA

View Full Version : Lone Star Series

SintonFan_inAustin
05-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Rangers take the first two games and more importantly are back to .500 and 15-6 in thier last 21 games. :)

kepdawg
05-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Go get the Aluminum Shoe! :clap:

Astrosdawg07
05-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Rangers take the first two games and more importantly are back to .500 and 15-6 in thier last 21 games. :)

Ya I was at the game tonight and Roy just didn't look good at all tonight...

Antec
05-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Here come the Rangers back

Astros may blow 5-0 lead- and still in 7th inning

JasperDog94
05-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Antec
Here come the Rangers back

Astros may blow 5-0 lead- and still in 7th inning Nope...:D

eagles_victory
05-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Nope...:D still didnt win the series.

JasperDog94
05-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
still didnt win the series. Yeah, but who cares? I'm impressed with the 7-3 road trip. To me that means more than the silver boot. (just don't tell keith7 that);)

eagles_victory
05-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Yeah, but who cares? I'm impressed with the 7-3 road trip. To me that means more than the silver boot. (just don't tell keith7 that);) Well 7 straight series wins sounds pretty good to me

zebrablue2
05-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
still didnt win the series.

3 games in houston in june. maybe we will just pull out the brooms and win it 4-2...
the rangers always play the astros tuff. love them both, just the astros a whole lot more.

ronwx5x
05-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
3 games in houston in june. maybe we will just pull out the brooms and win it 4-2...
the rangers always play the astros tuff. love them both, just the astros a whole lot more.

Many years ago I lived in the DFW area and followed the Rangers fanatically. I could tell you every player at every position, batting averages, pitching rotation and ERA for each, and trivia that was totally useless. This was of course at the old park. I tried to continue to love them after I moved, especially when Billy Martin came in, but disappointments mounted. Even when they won the division a couple of times I couldn't get the love back. Now that I live in the Houston area, it seems like sacrilege to love the Astros but they are fun to watch.

All this to say, when this series comes along, my team always wins!

zebrablue2
05-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Many years ago I lived in the DFW area and followed the Rangers fanatically. I could tell you every player at every position, batting averages, pitching rotation and ERA for each, and trivia that was totally useless. This was of course at the old park. I tried to continue to love them after I moved, especially when Billy Martin came in, but disappointments mounted. Even when they won the division a couple of times I couldn't get the love back. Now that I live in the Houston area, it seems like sacrilege to love the Astros but they are fun to watch.

All this to say, when this series comes along, my team always wins!

:2thumbsup:

GetRDoneStangs
05-18-2008, 08:48 PM
I am a little different here......I love the Cowboys and don't really care for the Rangers

I love the Astros...don't care so much for the Oilers/Texans.......

Nothing against the other teams......just part of growin up!!!

:D :D :D

Go Stros....get em in Houston!!

ronwx5x
05-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I am a little different here......I love the Cowboys and don't really care for the Rangers

Were you abused as a child? Do we need to call in help?

:doh: :thinking:

Bull's-eye
05-18-2008, 08:51 PM

Ditto

JasperDog94
05-18-2008, 09:15 PM

Go Stros....get em in Houston!! Same here.:)

SintonFan_inAustin
05-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Ian Kinsler tag up at 3rd on pop up to 2b came back to cost the Ragners :mad: