PDA

View Full Version : Spurs/Hornets Game 7

XtremeCouture
05-17-2008, 02:40 PM
so game 6 is thursday and game 7 is monday. whats up with that? why not have the double header sunday with cleveland/boston? stupid nba. anyways who wins this? obviously west is going to have to watch his back whenever horry is in the game. i think if the hornets can play a good zone defense the spurs inside game will be shut down and theres no way they are going to win from the perimeter.

GreenMachine
05-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
so game 6 is thursday and game 7 is monday. whats up with that? why not have the double header sunday with cleveland/boston? stupid nba. anyways who wins this? obviously west is going to have to watch his back whenever horry is in the game. i think if the hornets can play a good zone defense the spurs inside game will be shut down and theres no way they are going to win from the perimeter. Sure sound like a Spurs hater :rolleyes: With all the home games won in this series... the visiting team takes this one. Go Spurs Go !

kepdawg
05-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Sure sound like a Spurs hater :rolleyes: With all the home games won in this series... the visiting team takes this one. Go Spurs Go !

Sure sound like a Spurs homer :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
05-17-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm goin' wit the Spurs cuz I'm a Spurs Homer Baby!!!!:clap:

Sweetwater Red
05-17-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm rooting for the Spurs and I AM a Spur hater.:evillol:

Emerson1
05-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Only way the spurs lose this is if Dirk suits up.

Phil C
05-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Probably also the television network didn't want to compete with the WNBA opening games. :)

bandera7
05-18-2008, 12:57 AM
Horry didnt even get him good. West ran into him. Isnt that what a screen is designed to do?

3afan
05-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Probably also the television network didn't want to compete with the WNBA opening games. :)

the WNBA is atill in existence ???

JasperDog94
05-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
Horry didnt even get him good. West ran into him. Isnt that what a screen is designed to do? Were we watching the same game? While I don't think Horry was trying to hurt West, he certainly leaned into him as he was coming down and put his shoulder into his back.