PDA

View Full Version : 7 yr old who stole car is at it again!!!

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.local6.com/news/16291522/detail.html

Boy, 7, Pummels Grandma Over Chicken Wings
Child Also Stole Grandmother's SUV Weeks Ago

POSTED: 9:40 am EDT May 16, 2008
UPDATED: 10:24 am EDT May 16, 2008

PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman was beaten and injured inside a Florida Wal-Mart by her 7-year-old grandson over chicken wings.

Vikkita Stratford said she was in a Palm Beach County Wal-Mart when her grandson, Latarian, asked for some wings.

When Stratford said no, she said the boy pummeled her in front of a crowd.

"(He) just started hitting me just started hitting me in front of the whole Wal-mart," Stratford said. "Everyone in there was upset. In my stomach in my legs wherever he could reach me that's where he hit me."

Latarian is the same child who stole his grandmother's sport utility vehicle and went on a joy ride, smashing four cars on the roadway.

The boy later said he wanted to do it because it was fun and it's fun to do bad things.

Stratford hopes health officials can diagnose the problems and get him help, the report said.

"I don't want him to continue in this direction so I'm doing the best I can do to get him help," Stratford said.

Latarian is undergoing a mental evaluation over the attack.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Necks_Fan
05-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
http://www.local6.com/news/16291522/detail.html

Boy, 7, Pummels Grandma Over Chicken Wings
Child Also Stole Grandmother's SUV Weeks Ago

POSTED: 9:40 am EDT May 16, 2008
UPDATED: 10:24 am EDT May 16, 2008

PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman was beaten and injured inside a Florida Wal-Mart by her 7-year-old grandson over chicken wings.

Vikkita Stratford said she was in a Palm Beach County Wal-Mart when her grandson, Latarian, asked for some wings.

When Stratford said no, she said the boy pummeled her in front of a crowd.

"(He) just started hitting me just started hitting me in front of the whole Wal-mart," Stratford said. "Everyone in there was upset. In my stomach in my legs wherever he could reach me that's where he hit me."

Latarian is the same child who stole his grandmother's sport utility vehicle and went on a joy ride, smashing four cars on the roadway.

The boy later said he wanted to do it because it was fun and it's fun to do bad things.

Stratford hopes health officials can diagnose the problems and get him help, the report said.

"I don't want him to continue in this direction so I'm doing the best I can do to get him help," Stratford said.

Latarian is undergoing a mental evaluation over the attack.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story. Put him in some kind of Juvenile jail before he does something else.

GreenMonster
05-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Put him in some kind of Juvenile jail before he does something else. B.S. do what you should have been doing all along and beat that kid to within an inch of his life, take away all of his toys, and make him act right. This is what the Time Out people have given us, a whole world of little bastions that don't respect anything and have no fear of what will happen if they act up.

LH Panther Mom
05-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
B.S. do what you should have been doing all along and beat that kid to within an inch of his life, take away all of his toys, and make him act right. This is what the Time Out people have given us, a whole world of little bastions that don't respect anything and have no fear of what will happen if they act up.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

JasperDog94
05-16-2008, 09:29 PM
B.S. do what you should have been doing all along and beat that kid to within an inch of his life, take away all of his toys, and make him act right. This is what the Time Out people have given us, a whole world of little bastions that don't respect anything and have no fear of what will happen if they act up. :iagree: :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Gobbla2001
05-16-2008, 09:34 PM
this is what you:

Put him in an SUV full of chicken wings and roll him down hill...

He will no longer like SUVs and chicken wings...

zebrablue2
05-16-2008, 09:53 PM
B.S. do what you should have been doing all along and beat that kid to within an inch of his life, take away all of his toys, and make him act right. This is what the Time Out people have given us, a whole world of little bastions that don't respect anything and have no fear of what will happen if they act up.

:ditto: :clap: pull out the belt for sure...

NastySlot
05-16-2008, 11:12 PM
man i would hate to have this kid in class...or be the principal at his school.

pirate4state
05-17-2008, 12:38 AM

AMEN! :iagree: :iagree:

Txbroadcaster
05-17-2008, 01:15 AM

9 times out of 10 I am agree with this, but IMO this kid has problems that go further than just dont respect authority, seems he might have some mental issues that need to be dealt with

Necks_Fan
05-17-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
9 times out of 10 I am agree with this, but IMO this kid has problems that go further than just dont respect authority, seems he might have some mental issues that need to be dealt with Yea I agree.

A simple butt whippin won't straighten out this kid.

LH Panther Mom
05-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
A simple butt whippin won't straighten out this kid.
None of us knows whether it will or won't help. If you listened to the kid after he stole Grandma's car, it sounded like he had never had a spanking in his life, since he thought his punishment should be losing his Nintendo/Playstation (whatever it was) for the WEEKEND. He wrecked into FOUR cars and Granny's car was THRASHED, yet that's the punishment he thinks he should get? :hand: :hand: The Grandma stated that she would NOT whip his butt over it because "she'd go to jail".

Necks_Fan
05-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
None of us knows whether it will or won't help. If you listened to the kid after he stole Grandma's car, it sounded like he had never had a spanking in his life, since he thought his punishment should be losing his Nintendo/Playstation (whatever it was) for the WEEKEND. He wrecked into FOUR cars and Granny's car was THRASHED, yet that's the punishment he thinks he should get? :hand: :hand: The Grandma stated that she would NOT whip his butt over it because "she'd go to jail". That's the problem.

I agree that kids are under-disciplined, but I think this kid has mental problems are they are more than just a butt whippin away from being fixed.

Another problem is that people are afraid they will go to jail for whipping a kid's but.

Discipline and abuse are two different things and he may need discipline, but I think he needs a mental evaluation too.