I am a Spurs fan.

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-16-2008, 02:57 PM
thanks.

crzyjournalist03
05-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I am a Spurs fan.

you should use an avatar of the Spurs...why haven't you ever had an avatar?

nobogey72
05-16-2008, 03:04 PM
I really miss my mother's Boston Cream Pie!!!!!!:(

crzyjournalist03
05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I really miss my mother's Boston Cream Pie!!!!!!:(

Whatever you do, don't ever try the Yoplait yogurt Boston Cream Pie. That stuff was so nasty, I haven't eaten a real Boston Cream Pie in a couple of years...

Sweetwater Red
05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I am a Spurs fan.

Then I bet you'll like this.:devil: :evillol: :devil:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=Awards_080516

Best Shoulders: Robert Horry, Spurs
First Steve Nash, now David West. Even when he's not scoring, or rebounding, or defending or doing much of anything else, Robert Horry has a way of impacting a playoff series, doesn't he? The similarity of the motion that sent Nash sprawling a year ago and the one that sent West to the floor Thursday is hard to ignore.

But as shaky a move as it was, New Orleans should call the league and beg it not to suspend Horry. The Spurs have been playing him mainly out of loyalty, and he's been absolutely killing them at both ends; in fact, about the only thing he's done well is intentionally foul Tyson Chandler at the end of quarters. Taking Horry off the court for Game 7 is the best favor the league could ever do for the Spurs.

And while the Hornets seethe over Horry's shot on West, here's a question: Why on earth was West out there, down 21 in the fourth with a bad back that the Hornets desperately need to get better by Monday? Byron Scott was killed for pulling his starters early in Game 4 of the 2002 Finals; ironically, it now seems he might have erred by waiting too long.

waterboy
05-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Then I bet you'll like this.:devil: :evillol: :devil:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=Awards_080516

Best Shoulders: Robert Horry, Spurs
First Steve Nash, now David West. Even when he's not scoring, or rebounding, or defending or doing much of anything else, Robert Horry has a way of impacting a playoff series, doesn't he? The similarity of the motion that sent Nash sprawling a year ago and the one that sent West to the floor Thursday is hard to ignore.

But as shaky a move as it was, New Orleans should call the league and beg it not to suspend Horry. The Spurs have been playing him mainly out of loyalty, and he's been absolutely killing them at both ends; in fact, about the only thing he's done well is intentionally foul Tyson Chandler at the end of quarters. Taking Horry off the court for Game 7 is the best favor the league could ever do for the Spurs.

And while the Hornets seethe over Horry's shot on West, here's a question: Why on earth was West out there, down 21 in the fourth with a bad back that the Hornets desperately need to get better by Monday? Byron Scott was killed for pulling his starters early in Game 4 of the 2002 Finals; ironically, it now seems he might have erred by waiting too long.
Boooooo! The Hornets play dirtier and whine more than any other team in the league.

I'm with you Phil! GO SPURS!