PDA

View Full Version : vince young

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 01:20 PM
what's the big deal?

Vince Young -- Quarterback Gone Wild
Posted May 16th 2008 1:04PM by TMZ Staff

Looks like the Tennessee Titan locker room can't quench Vince Young's need to hang out with a bunch of sweaty, half-naked dudes.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/05/0516_vince_young2.jpg

Pictures posted on Blogxilla show the shirtless quarterback partying hard a few days ago at a bar in the Lone Star State -- surrounded by a bunch of Texas longhorns. Not talkin' bout the college, people.

A spokesperson for the Titans had "no comment."

oh, but i do have to give props to the boy for throwing down some patron.

garciap77
05-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
i ain't touching this thread with a 10-ft pole. :hairpunk:

;)

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 01:25 PM
he looks TORE UP

pirate4state
05-16-2008, 01:28 PM
what's with the stars on his nipples? :rolleyes: that's stupid, but i guess that's equality.

Keep Austin Weird!

Was this in Austin? It just says Lone Star State....hahaha

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
;)

i will be the 1st to admit i go to tmz for ridiculous celebrity news, and occasionally get a chuckle.

but they post stupid crap like this...i mean, we all have partied or still do...but he's just out having fun.

and people want to use the whole, "but he's a role model" excuse, it just gets old. he is no more of a role model than any of us. the best role models for kids are their parents.

period.

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
what's with the stars on his nipples? :rolleyes: that's stupid, but i guess that's equality.

Keep Austin Weird!

Was this in Austin? It just says Lone Star State....hahaha

and yeah, the stars are really weird.

garciap77
05-16-2008, 01:34 PM
.............the best role models for kids are their parents.

period.
:iagree: :iagree: :clap:

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 01:34 PM
i will be the 1st to admit i go to tmz for ridiculous celebrity news, and occasionally get a chuckle.

but they post stupid crap like this...i mean, we all have partied or still do...but he's just out having fun.

and people want to use the whole, "but he's a role model" excuse, it just gets old. he is no more of a role model than any of us. the best role models for kids are their parents.

period.
It's not the role model part that is getting this story news...

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Oh and the white guy is Kasey Studdard (Texans formerly OL guy for Texas) and the guy making eyes with VY is Michael Huff (Raiders former DB for Texas)

I've spent most of my morning so far trying to come up with reasons these photos of Titans quarterback Vince Young aren't gay. So far I've come up with:

1. Boys' night out with teammates. "Guys, I just wanna... dance!" Then it gets too hot at the club and they all take off their shirts because they want to show off their physiques to all the women that are fifty feet away in the background.

2. Young is dating his high school sweetheart (according to Wikipedia), so his friends have kindly kept all the women away from VY.

3. He's wearing a cross, and everyone knows Jesus hates queers.

4. They're just celebrating each other's strength.

So please, everyone, let's settle down and think about this before we go making gay jokes. I want all the gay jokes to be well thought-out.

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Oh and the white guy is Kasey Studdard (Texans formerly OL guy for Texas) and the guy making eyes with VY is Michael Huff (Raiders former DB for Texas)

ok, now that's even funnier. i can definitely laugh at that.

pirate4state
05-16-2008, 01:45 PM
why are you looking at withleather -- that just sounds gay

btw that link had to go.

people don't forget that if you post a link the rules apply to those links & the content in them!

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 01:49 PM
why are you looking at withleather -- that just sounds gay

btw that link had to go.

people don't forget that if you post a link the rules apply to those links & the content in them!
Welcome to the world of sports blogging...and it's one of the Top 5 or so biggest blogs behind Deadspin, EDSBS, and a few others. So sorry...not gay but keep trying...

pirate4state
05-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the world of sports blogging...and it's one of the Top 5 or so biggest blogs behind Deadspin, EDSBS, and a few others. So sorry...not gay but keep trying...

lol the web site sounded gay "withleather" then the pics

i'd never even heard of it or the others you've listed

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 01:53 PM

no offence, but the title alone either sounds gay or it sounds like a dominatrix site. :eek:

but it is a cool site. ;)

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 01:55 PM
in a perfect world, the parents would be the role models but kids dont look to their parents as role models. They look at the superstars because that is what they want to be......

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 01:57 PM
no offence, but the title alone either sounds gay or it sounds like a dominatrix site. :eek:

I agree...it's the one sight name that I've never "figured out"...even after reading "their mission" I still don't get it.

ronwx5x
05-16-2008, 01:59 PM

oh, but i do have to give props to the boy for throwing down some patron.

Uh oh, she said "boy"!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Do you see a forced public apology and resignation coming? j/k

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 02:00 PM
I agree...it's the one sight name that I've never "figured out"...even after reading "their mission" I still don't get it.

maybe its an inside joke we don't get? :confused:

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

if there is one thing i can hold properly....its the golden "liquid devil".

pirate4state
05-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

:speech:

tacky, tacky

Txbroadcaster
05-16-2008, 02:02 PM

yea but we know ur dissapointed when u found out it was not a dominatrix site

Txbroadcaster
05-16-2008, 02:02 PM
if there is one thing i can hold properly....its the golden "liquid devil".

You can drink most men under the table and still go to Dennys and finish off a breakfast platter..As long as Rita can see the Dennys

ronwx5x
05-16-2008, 02:03 PM
:speech:

tacky, tacky

Oh, but true, true. Lord knows I'm hardly the PC person.:inlove: :inlove:

pirate4state
05-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
You can drink most men under the table and still go to Dennys and finish off a breakfast platter..As long as Rita can see the Dennys OMG!!!! ROFL

Turn left, right? {turns right} CLASSIC.....:doh:

Txbroadcaster
05-16-2008, 02:09 PM
OMG!!!! ROFL

Turn left, right? {turns right} CLASSIC.....:doh:

sorry but u not seeinf the Dennys when it was right in front of you is funnier

pirate4state
05-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
sorry but u not seeinf the Dennys when it was right in front of you is funnier NO! :mad:

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 02:25 PM
if there is one thing i can hold properly....its the golden "liquid devil". I thought Goldschlager would be the golden liquid devil? :thinking:

Old Tiger
05-16-2008, 03:53 PM
So why can't people of age drink a party?

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
So why can't people of age drink a party?

apparently they can, you just aren't allowed to take your shirt off in the presence of guys.