PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Sometimes you should really, really listen before taking action.

Chief Woodman
05-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Hope this never happens to me.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa080515_wz_roanokecrash.103382c61.html

Phantom Stang
05-16-2008, 02:59 PM
It's amazing that no one was hurt!!:eek:

ronwx5x
05-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey Chief, I'm going flying tomorrow. Please try not to hit me and I'll do the same for you!:p

Sweetwater Red
05-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
Hope this never happens to me.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa080515_wz_roanokecrash.103382c61.html

I've heard of road rage but tarmac rage?:thinking:

Chief Woodman
05-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Hey Chief, I'm going flying tomorrow. Please try not to hit me and I'll do the same for you!:p

If I do not work overtime I'll be flying as well. I'll be near DFW Bravo airspace, maybe to SEP, XBP or LUD. Just in my slow movin' Piper-28-180 (look at pic on left, me, dad and my plane at DVT)

ronwx5x
05-16-2008, 04:29 PM
If I do not work overtime I'll be flying as well. I'll be near DFW Bravo airspace, maybe to SEP, XBP or LUD. Just in my slow movin' Piper-28-180 (look at pic on left, me, dad and my plane at DVT)

I fly out of Conroe CXO in my Cardinal and will probably go to GGG. I'm trying to build x-country time as I want to get my instrument ticket. I'm probably too old for this but enjoy it anyway!

Chief Woodman
05-16-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
I fly out of Conroe CXO in my Cardinal and will probably go to GGG. I'm trying to build x-country time as I want to get my instrument ticket. I'm probably too old for this but enjoy it anyway!

I fly over that when traveling from my home base of T67 enroute to LFT. Hey some weekend (maybe this one) I will be flying to GLS to take my dad to the museum there. I'll let ya know before we go, might make a downlow flyin out of it.

ronwx5x
05-16-2008, 04:40 PM
I fly over that when traveling from my home base of T67 enroute to LFT. Hey some weekend (maybe this one) I will be flying to GLS to take my dad to the museum there. I'll let ya know before we go, might make a downlow flyin out of it.

Sure would be fun. I was a backseater in F-4 Phantoms in a previous life. There is one remaining in flying condition which belongs to The Collings Foundation and it is hangered at Ellington Field. I saw it fly in the late '80's for a Houston airshow.