PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it!

kepdawg
05-16-2008, 11:05 AM
When it's really cold but you're too lazy to get up and turn off the air conditioner or to put on more clothes!

Ranger Mom
05-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
When it's really cold but you're too lazy to get up and turn off the air conditioner or to put on more clothes!

Are you still puny??

kepdawg
05-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Are you still puny??

Be nice! :mad:

I'm just lazy!

Ranger Mom
05-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Be nice! :mad:

I'm just lazy!

I mean puny as in sick...not puny as in "puny."

One time when I was in school and was sick one day, my mom wrote me an excuse the next morning.

As a joke, she put, "Kellye was absent from school yesterday, because she was puny."

Then she wrote me a "real note" saying I was sick and then went off to work.

By the time I left for school, I had misplaced the "sick" note and had to take the "puny" note.....I felt really stupid!!

kepdawg
05-17-2008, 12:04 AM
I mean puny as in sick...not puny as in "puny."

One time when I was in school and was sick one day, my mom wrote me an excuse the next morning.

As a joke, she put, "Kellye was absent from school yesterday, because she was puny."

Then she wrote me a "real note" saying I was sick and then went off to work.

By the time I left for school, I had misplaced the "sick" note and had to take the "puny" note.....I felt really stupid!!

I'm probably about 90% right now. I seem to have a real problem taking pills recently though. It sucks almost choking every time I take something!

Ranger Mom
05-17-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm probably about 90% right now. I seem to have a real problem taking pills recently though. It sucks almost choking every time I take something!

That's weird....I can take a handful of pills with no problems, but I HATE taking pills!

Which may explain why I have 3 children when I said I was never gonna have ANY!

I couldn't remember to take that darn little pill every day!!!:doh:

kepdawg
05-17-2008, 12:12 AM
That's weird....I can take a handful of pills with no problems, but I HATE taking pills!

Which may explain why I have 3 children when I said I was never gonna have ANY!

I couldn't remember to take that darn little pill every day!!!:doh:

Well I can usually take pills with no problem and I don't mind at all! Maybe that's why I don't have any children!