PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of fights...

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 08:45 AM
this morning traffic was at a standstill in South Dallas on I-35 because two guys were in a wreck...and then got out of their cars and started fighting. Fortunately no gun shots were fired and another car broke things up by driving at the men. As a result I was still able to make it to work in time for Friday morning breakfast in the shipping dept! :)

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-16-2008, 08:49 AM
gotta love those stand-up citizens who take justice in their hands and do the right thing when no enforcers of the law are around.

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
this morning traffic was at a standstill in South Dallas on I-35 because two guys were in a wreck...and then got out of their cars and started fighting. Fortunately no gun shots were fired and another car broke things up by driving at the men. As a result I was still able to make it to work in time for Friday morning breakfast in the shipping dept! :)

was this in South Dallas? I thought it was on 35 North of Dallas....maybe I was told wrong

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
was this in South Dallas? I thought it was on 35 North of Dallas....maybe I was told wrong
I heard on a traffic report that it was 35 North of Dallas...but then I saw it with my own eyes on 35 North between Colorado and Zang Blvd. I was going 35 South to Midlothian but of course every idiot was stopped in the road (I hate Hate HATE onlooker delays) to watch that was going south.

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 09:05 AM
I heard on a traffic report that it was 35 North of Dallas...but then I saw it with my own eyes on 35 North between Colorado and Zang Blvd. I was going 35 South to Midlothian but of course every idiot was stopped in the road (I hate Hate HATE onlooker delays) to watch that was going south.

Colorado and Zang huh? Right here by Adamson HS...

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Colorado and Zang huh? Right here by Adamson HS...
yeah...It was about 8:15ish when I drove by though cuz they had just finished up the e-brake of the week on the Ticket. It was right past the exit where there's a Long John Silvers (I think that's what it is) on the exit ramp. That's either the Zang or Marsalis exit.

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 09:28 AM
yeah...It was about 8:15ish when I drove by though cuz they had just finished up the e-brake of the week on the Ticket. It was right past the exit where there's a Long John Silvers (I think that's what it is) on the exit ramp. That's either the Zang or Marsalis exit.

not sure. Yeah...Adamson is just North of 35 between Marsalis and Beckley...