PDA

View Full Version : CSI Warrick ..... NOOOOO!!!!!

scrub c
05-15-2008, 09:10 PM
I cant believe he is leaving the show!!!!

I guess with all the knock-off csi wanna be shows on now a days, they had to do something to set the REAL CSI show apart. Just hate to see Warrick go.

piratebg
05-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Was his character killed off or just did he just leave Las Vegas?

piratebg
05-15-2008, 09:26 PM
He was shot. I just read it. Oh well. I only watch CSI: Miami anyways.

scrub c
05-15-2008, 09:29 PM
He was off-ed by the sherrif

pirate4state
05-16-2008, 09:01 AM
:(

I stopped watching CSI: Vegas 2 seasons ago, but this sucks. I wonder if this was always the plan or if it was because of the actor's recent problems with the law? :thinking:

Adidas410s
05-16-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:(

I stopped watching CSI: Vegas 2 seasons ago, but this sucks. I wonder if this was always the plan or if it was because of the actor's recent problems with the law? :thinking:
I stopped watching 2 years ago but heard that it was because of legal issues. I started watching CSI: Miami on A&E during the strike and have picked it up ever since. Yes half of the lines that come out of HC's mouth are oozing with cheese...but I can't get enough of the show...esp Callie (better known as Ainsley Hayes in my house from her West Wing days).

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 09:04 AM
i guess I stopped watching it too early last night...he was alive and in custody in jail.....when did he get shot?

44INAROW
05-16-2008, 09:12 AM
I have it on Tivo - plan on watching this weekend. My favorite CSI now is the New York - I started watching about a year ago and really got into it when Mac had the stalker calling him @ 3:00 every morning

themsu97
05-16-2008, 09:43 AM
crap,Imissed it...I lovethat show

LH Panther Mom
05-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
crap,Imissed it...I lovethat show
Same here...had to support the LH junior girls and their fine, beastly coaches in their victory over the seniors in last nights' powder puff game. :inlove: :inlove:

And... :( @ Warrick

themsu97
05-16-2008, 12:14 PM
must be nice... I was watching a spring practice, or coaching one, then went watch a certain 9 year old play baseball...

did you bring the cowbell?

firstdown
05-16-2008, 12:44 PM
I was read somewhere he was being taken off of the show due to personal problems. I think he had a run in with the Law. Kinda ironic huh.

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 12:48 PM
HERE IS PART OF IT! (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/garydourdanmug1.html)

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 12:49 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/garydourdanmug1.jpg

"CSI" star Gary Dourdan was arrested by California cops in April 2008 and charged with possession of cocaine, heroin, and Ecstasy. According to Palm Springs police, the 41-year-old actor was found passed out behind the wheel of his car at around 5 AM and appeared disoriented and possibly under the influence of either alcohol or drugs when awoken. After a search turned up the drugs, Dourdan was booked into the local jail, where he posed for a mug shot and was later released after posting $5000 bail.

Kickin It
05-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i guess I stopped watching it too early last night...he was alive and in custody in jail.....when did he get shot?

They shot him at the end of the show after he had been cleared of the murder charges. Grissom found proof that he was framed. That sheriff guy put two in him while he was sitting in his car. First one went threw the neck and then he gave him another for good measure. Hate to see Warrick killed, I liked his bad cop character.

kaorder1999
05-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Kickin It
They shot him at the end of the show after he had been cleared of the murder charges. Grissom found proof that he was framed. That sheriff guy put two in him while he was sitting in his car. First one went threw the neck and then he gave him another for good measure. Hate to see Warrick killed, I liked his bad cop character.

so is he dead or was it a cliffhanger?

Kickin It
05-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Pretty sure he is dead. When it ended it showed him slouching on the steering wheel of his car, but you never know!!!

BuffyMars
05-16-2008, 03:54 PM
what still makes me laugh is when i watch weekend at bernies 2 and see him on there. he played a bit part i bet no one would ever even remember him as....but i always remembered him because of how cool he looked.

he is so :inlove:

http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/dourdan/

Txbroadcaster
05-16-2008, 03:56 PM
he was also in Alein resurreaction

injuredinmelee
05-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I stopped watching 2 years ago but heard that it was because of legal issues. I started watching CSI: Miami on A&E during the strike and have picked it up ever since. Yes half of the lines that come out of HC's mouth are oozing with cheese...but I can't get enough of the show...esp Callie (better known as Ainsley Hayes in my house from her West Wing days).

He cracks me up with his cheesy lines and the way he slips his shades on. Every scene has to end with some poignant thought by Horatio but I cant stop watching the show. I am addicted.

piratebg
05-16-2008, 08:56 PM
The character of Horatio just cracks me up. Its cheesy as hell but damn it, it is fun. I love it.

Criminal Minds and Numbers are the other two shows I love watching.

themsu97
05-16-2008, 09:07 PM
David Caruso's acting on Miami is shades of Shatner on Star Trek

LH Panther Mom
05-16-2008, 09:09 PM
:foul: :foul: :foul: I'll have to wait for reruns to watch it. With the switch to cable earlier this week, the DVR hasn't been set up yet for shows. :(

piratebg
05-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:foul: :foul: :foul: I'll have to wait for reruns to watch it. With the switch to cable earlier this week, the DVR hasn't been set up yet for shows. :(

Sucks for you. :p

But I understand. I don't think I could live without my DVR either.

sinton66
05-16-2008, 09:11 PM
I've grown to like CSI NY, but the original will always be my favorite. Can't really get into Miami.