PDA

View Full Version : Billy Wagner went off

Old Tiger
05-15-2008, 06:18 PM
on the media. hilarious

g$$
05-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Wags isn't scared to speak his mind. I like him - ask Drayton McLane about that. McLane sent him to Philly when he spoke out before in trade for E. Astacio, B. Duckworth, & T. Bucholz (sp) - none still with team.

Old Tiger
05-15-2008, 06:22 PM
probably one reason why i don't like the stros anymore when they let alou and wagner go. those were two of my favorite astro players. Also biggio isn't there neither is bagwell. i just can't cope w/ the new faces.

g$$
05-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
probably one reason why i don't like the stros anymore when they let alou and wagner go. those were two of my favorite astro players. Also biggio isn't there neither is bagwell. i just can't cope w/ the new faces.

We bent over backwards for Biggio to retire in Houston. Poor guy was done 2 years ago. Alou is old & can't stay healthy, & of course Baggy broke down too. I can't blame him for those moves.

There have been others though...that is why Hunsicker left.

I like the new energy on this team now.

zebrablue2
05-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue

winning will teach you to cope real quick. I miss all the old faces also, but time goes on. keep it up stros...

JasperDog94
05-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by g$$
We bent over backwards for Biggio to retire in Houston. Poor guy was done 2 years ago. Yeah. That really hurt the Astros the past couple of years.:thmbdwn: