PDA

View Full Version : DC Snipers

BH_146
10-24-2002, 04:20 PM
On a day in which many 13 year olds prepare for their weekly game and a day in which the major news story happens to be the arrest of two possible DC snipers, I began to reflect back to the shooting of the 13 year old victim. I do not know whether or not this happens to be the sniper(s). But who ever is guilty deserves no special consideration. In just reading about the trauma of the 13 year old boy, I believe that his shooting alone deserves death. If you did not get a chance to read the write up of what this young boy had to endure to survive, I will post a link to an article well worth the read. I just can't express the emotions I felt when I read the article. Thirteen year olds should be on a football field on Thursday, not struggling for his life because ..... You can finish the statement. I can't post it.

For some reason the first link didn't seem to work. The URL listed below seems to work.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/822259.asp?0sl=-41

<small>[ October 24, 2002, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: BH_146 ]</small>

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 07:06 PM
Our world is forever changed.

cts76325i
10-24-2002, 10:36 PM
that kinda stuff makes me get down on my knees and thank god for hwo blessed i am.

FBmania
10-25-2002, 12:03 AM
I cannot imagine what I would do to someone who would do harm to one of my children. Sometimes it is easy to forget how fortunate we are, then something like this happens to jolt us back to reality. My heart goes out to all of the victims in this sad time. GOD bless them!

OldSchoolBulldog
10-25-2002, 12:57 AM
Ditto, thank god that these idiot have been captured.

Bulldog92
10-25-2002, 01:02 AM
You're tellin' me. I live about 15 miles north of Tacoma and I was kind of concerned that they would head back this way to avoid getting caught and end up causing problems here.

CentralTxFan
10-25-2002, 01:13 AM
The article and what this young boy has endured and will continue to endure puts things into perspective. Winning or losing a football game is not the most important thing in the world. My prayers are with him, his family, the medical staff, every other victim, and all the victims families. If I could only say what I wish would happen to those two so called fellow human beings, I would feel much better. God bless the decency in this world!