PDA

View Full Version : Texas / Texas A&M baseball games on tv this weekend...

g$$
05-15-2008, 02:51 AM
http://www.aggieathletics.com/pressRelease.php?PRID=14522

Read above fyi, but here's the scoop...

--Friday (Austin) = 6:00 PM on Fox College Sports
(check local listings but Ch. 121 on Comcast in Houston, DirecTV Ch. 669, & replayed on FSN-SW @ 2:00 AM Sat.)

--Sat. (College Station) = 6:30 PM & no tv (check both schools' websites for audio/video/gametracker stats)

--Sunday (College Station) = 1:00 PM on FSN-SW (just got added for tv)

A&M is 1.5 games ahead of NEB & 3 games ahead of OK State entering final weekend of regular season play. It is A&M's Big 12 Title to win or lose & you know Texas will be ready after a subpar year by their lofty standards (Texas is 12-12 in league play as of now). NCAA seedings on the line too plus a point in LSS.

**8.5 to 7.5 A&M leads in LSS w/ track (men & women @ Big 12s) & baseball series remaining for final 3 points.

I'll be at game Sat. cheering on the Ags.

Gig 'em

(You Bellville people might recognize the name of Chuck Glenewinkel, doing the color commentary Sunday on tv & works at A&M in Media Relations/Sports Information. He usually helps Dave South on Aggie baseball radio games. Great guy & hard worker, I know him from working there previously & played softball together too years ago too along with another Bellville alumnus, Dustin Hubbard, & others. Fun times.)

g$$
05-15-2008, 05:28 PM
ttt

KL3
05-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Chuck was my football coach in 7th grade with Paul Aschenbeck, I remember him being pretty cool.

g$$
05-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Chuck was my football coach in 7th grade with Paul Aschenbeck, I remember him being pretty cool.

Great guy, now married & doing well.

Antec
05-15-2008, 11:03 PM
I think Weimar grad Kenn Kasparek will pitch on Sunday

TMer25
05-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Texas wins game 1 by a score of 5-2. Hopefully they can grab one more game in College Station

GetRDoneStangs
05-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TMer25
Texas wins game 1 by a score of 5-2. Hopefully they can grab one more game in College Station

Pretty darn good game...Texas made the Defensivw plays when they had to....both teams played well.

The Ags need to win one game to clinch the Big 12 Regular season (or a NU loss)...it would be sweet to win it at home vs. Texas!!!

Kind of like the Lady Ags did in Softball!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I say lets win they last 2 games and get closer to the LSC as well!!!

Gig em!!!