PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Sport?

BobcatBenny
05-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Ashtanga Yoga was chosen to become a demonstration sport at the Beijing 2008 Olympics. :(

I can't wait until I can win an Olympic gold medal for most deleted posts on the 3ADL with style points for reclining on the couch with my pants unbuttoned. :eek:

garciap77
05-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Ashtanga Yoga was chosen to become a demonstration sport at the Beijing 2008 Olympics. :(

I can't wait until I can win an Olympic gold medal for most deleted posts on the 3ADL with style points for reclining on the couch with my pants unbuttoned. :eek:

I thought you were dead!;)

BobcatBenny
05-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I thought you were dead!;)
I have been posting, but I have been in a zone. A zone where most of my posts go the mysterious post grave yard! :eek:

Astrosdawg07
05-15-2008, 01:32 AM
I say beer pong be nominated as a sport :D , now that would be a competition :2thumbsup

nobogey72
05-15-2008, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I hear that the next one they are considering is sychronized yodelling. That's not fair because the Swiss will have an unfair advantage.:mad: :mad:

nobogey72
05-15-2008, 04:02 AM
Another one I hear d about-- believe it or not, our own Black_Magic has started a grass-root campaign in conjunction with a group in San Francisco to start a clothing optional Men's Leapfrog Relay Team.:doh: :doh::eek: :eek:

garciap77
05-15-2008, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Another one I hear d about-- believe it or not, our own Black_Magic has started a grass-root campaign in conjunction with a group in San Francisco to start a clothing optional Men's Leapfrog Relay Team.:doh: :doh::eek: :eek:

Are they still playing football in Snyder?:thinking: ;)

BobcatBenny
05-15-2008, 11:34 AM
I am surprised Phil_C hasn't chimed in on this thread.

Somehow I get the impression he would be one that you would find hanging out at the yoga studio watching the competition. ;) :eek: ;)