PDA

View Full Version : Digging up fence posts

kepdawg
05-14-2008, 01:48 PM
A couple of weeks ago the weather decided part of our back fence needed to come down. This week the city decided the rest of it needed to come down. Tearing down the fence was no big deal. It's not fun digging up fence posts!

DU_stud04
05-14-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
A couple of weeks ago the weather decided part of our back fence needed to come down. This week the city decided the rest of it needed to come down. Tearing down the fence was no big deal. It's not fun digging up fence posts! i thought your neighbor fixed it?

kepdawg
05-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i thought your neighbor fixed it?

That was the side fence between our houses.

The back fence got blown down a couple of storms later.

crzyjournalist03
05-14-2008, 03:26 PM
oh dude...that does suck...I had to do it about ten years ago...that concrete goes DEEEP!!!!

DU_stud04
05-14-2008, 03:40 PM
never had to dig up a fence post, building them is a piece of cake. the hole digger is a great arm workout :thumbsup:

crzyjournalist03
05-14-2008, 03:57 PM
never had to dig up a fence post, building them is a piece of cake. the hole digger is a great arm workout :thumbsup:

I've heard it said often on this board that kep digs himself some holes!

kepdawg
05-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
oh dude...that does suck...I had to do it about ten years ago...that concrete goes DEEEP!!!!

Yes, it does! The first one was easy! It was rotted at the bottom and I just pushed it over! The rest took some work to get out.

kepdawg
05-14-2008, 04:02 PM

My back is a little sore now. I'm not exactly the strongest person in the world so it took me some work to get them all out.

kepdawg
05-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I've heard it said often on this board that kep digs himself some holes!

Yep, I'm pretty good at digging holes!