PDA

View Full Version : For Carnivores only. You gotta try this place - "Boi Na Braza"

STANG RED
05-12-2008, 10:24 PM
If you are a diehard carnivore like me, you have to try this place out when you¡¦re in the DFW area. It¡¦s called ¡§Boi Na Braza ¡V Brazilian Steak House¡¨!!!
http://www.boinabraza.com/
It aint cheep so you can¡¦t go there very often, but everyone should go there at least once for the experience. I can¡¦t do justice describing how unique and good it is, so here is a little copy and paste from there website. But even this doesn¡¦t do justice to the real experience.
„X Sumptuous salad bar with delectable items to whet your appetite.
„X Beef, pork, lamb and poultry ~ 15 selections deliciously seasoned and roasted over an open-fire.
„X Brazilian Gauchos, continuously serving you tableside and at your convenience.
„X Desserts, traditional or Brazilian specialties, will complete your meal.
„X Extensive list of exquisite wines, champagnes, liquors and after dinner drinks.
There are probably 15 or so waiters (gauchos) walking around constantly with every kind of meat you can imagine and will just come by your table and keep slicing it off till you tell them to stop, and it is all out of this world delicious. And at $45 a plate it should be. But they just keep bringing it around till you finally quit or explode. You gotta try this place at least once!
It¡¦s on the east service road of 121, just north of 183 about 2 to 3 miles. Take the Glade Rd. exit.
I just got back from there, and I plan on going back. Just can¡¦t do it real often.

crabman
05-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Very similar to Tejas de Brazil in downtown Fort Worth. Very, very good.