PDA

View Full Version : a typical monday at work... not

jlg043
05-12-2008, 03:40 PM
I work at this gym in Austin off of 620 and I usually come in a 2 and get off at 8:30. Its a small gym only 1600 sq ft and its based on resistand band circuit training. That just to give to a general idea of where I work.

Today, just like every other day, Im sitting behind a computer looking through threads when I hear this big boom! I thought kids were throwing rocks at our windown so I ran out there to catch these lil dudes. Well come to find out a dove flew into our window and has either knocked himself out or is dead.

Im not going to touch it but its not bleeding. My boss told me to call animal control which I have done. They told me that they get in a state of shock for up to 6 hrs! She then told me to put it in a box and bring it to their office. First Im at work, second thats why I called you, so you can handle the problem! I though Id share that with yall... The first time I have ever seen that happen and just last week I cleaned our windown with a squee-gee and Windex... I guess that stuff really works!

BreckTxLonghorn
05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Hahaa. Sounds like another casualty of 123 Fit.

espn1
05-12-2008, 03:45 PM
When this happens the best thing to do is pull off head. Breast the Dove and wrap it in Bacon. Then clean the window and hope it happens again so you'll have enough to grill. Good luck.

jlg043
05-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by espn1
When this happens the best thing to do is pull off head. Breast the Dove and wrap it in Bacon. Then clean the window and hope it happens again so you'll have enough to grill. Good luck.

LOL!

zebrablue2
05-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by espn1

ROFLMAO.....:fnypost: