PDA

View Full Version : Once Again!

Texasfootball2
05-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Abilene Wylie and Canyon will meet in a playoff game. Over the last five or six years I think that these two teams have meet every year in football, basketball, baseball, softball, and always seem to go head to head in the overall team scoring in track. They went 1 and 2 in the girls track meet in Austin last weekend. Congrats to the Canyon girls.

This will be the last playoff compitition between the two schools for at least a couple of years since Canyon is now 4A. I will miss this rivalry.:clap:

nobogey72
05-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Abilene Wylie and Canyon will meet in a playoff game. Over the last five or six years I think that these two teams have meet every year in football, basketball, baseball, softball, and always seem to go head to head in the overall team scoring in track. They went 1 and 2 in the girls track meet in Austin last weekend. Congrats to the Canyon girls.

This will be the last playoff compitition between the two schools for at least a couple of years since Canyon is now 4A. I will miss this rivalry.:clap:

When I first saw your thread "Once Again" I thought you were going to say something about a Region 1 kid winning the 100 and 200 and another one winning the 300 Hurdles. That's what I thought you were going to say. That would have really PO'ed Go Blue, so I'm glad that's not what your thread was about.:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
05-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
When I first saw your thread "Once Again" I thought you were going to say something about a Region 1 kid winning the 100 and 200 and another one winning the 300 Hurdles. That's what I thought you were going to say. That would have really PO'ed Go Blue, so I'm glad that's not what your thread was about.:D :D :D

It will be interesting to see what he does next season.....everyone knows how he likes to ride Liberty Hills jockstrap...and being they will be Region I next year....it could get interesting!!:D

Texasfootball2
05-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72

Since you brought it up, I believe that a REGION 1(and district 2 members I might added) boys won both the 100 and 200 meter dash:2thumbsup (that would be a Snyder boy, district 2 next yr), but a REGION 1 boy won the 300 meter hurdles (that would be a Sweetwater boy, district 2 member next yr). You probably won't hear from Go Blue for a while. I think he hopes that us REGION 1 posters will forget about it over time and not bring this up during football season when he starts barking about how region 3 speed dominates:thinking:

I'm pretty sure that some of us REGION 1 posters will not forget anytime soon. Isn't that right Sweetwater Red, Dahop, ect........:2thumbsup

LH Panther Mom
05-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It will be interesting to see what he does next season.....everyone knows how he likes to ride Liberty Hills jockstrap...and being they will be Region I next year....it could get interesting!!:D
I already know his answer to this. :devil:

nobogey72
05-12-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I already know his answer to this. :devil:

I do too!:rolleyes:

Texasfootball2
05-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Oh, I'm pretty sure he will still find way to make a somewhat biased statement about how Region 3 is still loaded with athletes and Region 1 has no speed.:crazy: What happened at the state track meet was probably just a fluke and some type of virus or flu bug infected all the region 3 participants.:bigcry: