STANG RED
05-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
or, just flat can't sleep.:confused:

So how was your golf outing at PK?
Was it so bad that it's keeping you up at night?:D

nobogey72
05-12-2008, 07:31 AM
I tried counting sheep, but that didn't work because the sheep were being chased by I DONT CARE and Go Blue. Then I tried counting Bobcats but they turned bright orange and started talking other animals into turning into Bobcats and pretty soon there were too many to count. Tried Mustangs and Tigers but that turned into a brawl. I tried counting some kind of weird animals that come from Rockdale, but they were so slow that they couldn't get enough speed up to jump the fence. I guess I finally fell asleep and remember dreaming about a bunch of Bulldogs that all had halos over their heads coming in and dominating the rest of the animal kingdom. There were a lot of them (just a few short of being too many.):sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :D

nobogey72
05-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So how was your golf outing at PK?
Was it so bad that it's keeping you up at night?:D

I guess that might have had something to do with it. I was feeling guilty about taking so much money off of those boys. :D :D

DaHop72
05-12-2008, 07:35 AM
I tried counting sheep, but that didn't work because the sheep were being chased by I DONT CARE and Go Blue. Then I tried counting Bobcats but they turned bright orange and started talking other animals into turning into Bobcats and pretty soon there were too many to count. Tried Mustangs and Tigers but that turned into a brawl. I tried counting some kind of weird animals that come from Rockdale, but they were so slow that they couldn't get enough speed up to jump the fence. I guess I finally fell asleep and remember dreaming about a bunch of Bulldogs that all had halos over their heads coming in and dominating the rest of the animal kingdom. There were a lot of them (just a few short of being too many.):sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :D I understand, I didn't quite go to those extremes but I just finally gave up and decided it had to be Monday.:mad: :mad: Just decided to go to work and start the week early.:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

Texasfootball2
05-12-2008, 08:35 AM
I tried counting sheep, but that didn't work because the sheep were being chased by I DONT CARE and Go Blue. Then I tried counting Bobcats but they turned bright orange and started talking other animals into turning into Bobcats and pretty soon there were too many to count. Tried Mustangs and Tigers but that turned into a brawl. I tried counting some kind of weird animals that come from Rockdale, but they were so slow that they couldn't get enough speed up to jump the fence. I guess I finally fell asleep and remember dreaming about a bunch of Bulldogs that all had halos over their heads coming in and dominating the rest of the animal kingdom. There were a lot of them (just a few short of being too many.):sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :D

My advise to you bogey is take extreme caution when counting any animal from Rockdale. There is a reason why their odd looking and slow. Just make sure your sleeping on your back when counting:D