PDA

View Full Version : Lee County Fair

Old Tiger
05-12-2008, 12:19 AM
I'll be there Friday night for the Eli Young show but I have a question. Is there a rodeo prior to the show?

buff4life
05-12-2008, 01:07 AM
No they were idiotic and made the rodeo this weekend so they lost revenue for both the fair and the rodeo, there is a band opening for Eli Young, a softball tourney to watch and plenty of other junk to get into

Old Tiger
05-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Ya that is pretty idiotic. I tried callin you earlier to ask this very question.

NastySlot
05-12-2008, 08:47 AM
i was cutting across from smithville to college station and was detoured to giddings.....there was a bad wreck on friday night...do you guys have any info on this.

buff4life
05-13-2008, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
i was cutting across from smithville to college station and was detoured to giddings.....there was a bad wreck on friday night...do you guys have any info on this.

if you were taking 21 i think a young man rolled a truck and fractured an ankle, broke 6 ribs and had to have stitches above his eye and head but i think he's at home now, if thats the wreck you're talking about, but i'll see in the good ol Giddings Times and News

and GoBlue, my bad about now answering, i was preoccupied lol, i'll call you tomorrow