PDA

View Full Version : Baseball: Any Taylor/Liberty Hill Quarterfinals Info??

ILS1
05-11-2008, 10:16 PM
I think a home and home series would be too crowded!!! I think this is gonna be a GREAT series!!! Taylor is ON FIRE!!! Liberty Hill is pretty solid!! I was hoping maybe for the Dell Diamond but Round Rock has games all weekend Thurs-Sun. Maybe Georgetown?? Any ideas? Or actual times and locations? Thanks.

:D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2008, 11:06 PM
I thought Georgetown sounded like a good idea, but no one asked me. :eek: :p

Actually, I haven't heard anything other that "mom talk". ;)

Daddy D 11
05-12-2008, 08:23 AM
It will be a nuetral site, and will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The location isn't set yet. Will know very soon.

LH Panther Mom
05-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
It will be a nuetral site, and will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The location isn't set yet. Will know very soon.
TCB! :cheerl: :cheerl:

j_dog
05-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Go LH. :)

Daddy D 11
05-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Go LH. :)

Go Jasper!

hotty
05-12-2008, 09:51 AM
LH will easily win this series in two games.....Taylor will be strait up dominated by the incredible defense of LH! And LH is the Shizzlle Dizzle:D :D

solocam
05-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Should be a great series

HippoBaseball05
05-12-2008, 02:07 PM
I can't wait to see how this one pans out...

Brooks - Moore......

Henry - Steffek, Jurasek, or Marek

This should be the best quarterfinal series in the state this weekend. Based on the two district meetings this season I wouldn't be surprised.

I think I'll pass on going to the opening A&M - t.u. game at the Disch to see game two of this one....

:thumbsup:

LHTT
05-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Henry is feeling better and will beat any pitcher taylor puts out as long as it is not Brooks..

If Moore comes out hot like he can, LH will win. but if he doesnt it will be a three game series.

duckpluck
05-12-2008, 05:06 PM
I heard maybe WESTWOOD HS as the site.

Georgwtown would be logical though. How bout Southwestern University in Georgetown? Thats a nice complex.

jlg043
05-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Where is it going to be played at? and what was the series record in district?

Tx Challenge
05-12-2008, 05:36 PM
My vote would be anywhere in Georgetown :D

LH Panther Mom
05-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by jlg043
and what was the series record in district?
Split

jlg043
05-12-2008, 05:54 PM
I may go check this out!

Tx Challenge
05-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Games start Thursday in Pflugerville @7

Tx Challenge
05-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Actually I am told that that Pflugerville isnt 100% yet but prob the location

Panther One
05-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Here are the last seven meetings between the two schools. 2006 was a playoff warmup game. It was a pitcher's duel until we put some seldom used guys on the mound who got hit around pretty good. We've also met in the Elgin Tournament each of the last two seasons, as well. Last year, Lawhorn pretty much owned us, striking out 27 in his two games against us. Of course, he was aided by us completely tanking it once we got into district play. This year we had two really good matchups, but sandwiched between them was perhaps our worst defensive effort of the year. We booted it around pretty good in that one and dug ourselves a hole we couldn't get out of. Hopefully we can build off our win in the second round of district and start our own stretch of victories.

Taylor 7, Liberty Hill 0

Taylor 2, Liberty Hill 0
Taylor 8, Liberty Hill 1
Taylor 7, Liberty Hill 0

Taylor 3, Liberty Hill 1
Taylor 11, Liberty Hill 5
Liberty Hill 5, Taylor 4

I'll leave the Liberty Hill players who probably read this board with a quote from the Taylor paper I stumbled across while looking for the past scores. This was following the Ducks 11-5 victory in the first round of district. This year's team can either change the trend, or be a part of it...

“I knew that if we got ahead, they would shut down. Taylor has always just dominated Liberty Hill in baseball,” Taylor coach Doug Kuhl said.

LH Panther Mom
05-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by duckpluck
I heard maybe WESTWOOD HS as the site.

I do know that Westwood is OUT.....something about their grass being messed up.

j_dog
05-12-2008, 10:08 PM
for gudnes sakes mom. it is mundae nite and you still have not scheduled a site for your team. :(

the coaches are waiting for u to du somthin! :thinking:

LHTT
05-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Taylor has pretty much made us their b***ch in baseball.. too bad its gotta change lol

LHTT
05-12-2008, 11:16 PM
LH players are feelin a little cocky on the hole playoff situation anyways.. maybe those records will bring em back a little.

LH Panther Mom
05-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
for gudnes sakes mom. it is mundae nite and you still have not scheduled a site for your team. :(

the coaches are waiting for u to du somthin! :thinking: LOL! Originally the possibility was home & home series, but without sticking my foot in my mouth, that was a really bad idea, from what I know.

Originally posted by LHTT
LH players are feelin a little cocky on the hole playoff situation anyways.. maybe those records will bring em back a little. :devil: ;)

I_DONT_CARE
05-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by hotty
And LH is the Shizzlle Dizzle:D :D
IS THAT A GOOD THING? :confused:

Daddy D 11
05-13-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
Here are the last seven meetings between the two schools. 2006 was a playoff warmup game. It was a pitcher's duel until we put some seldom used guys on the mound who got hit around pretty good. We've also met in the Elgin Tournament each of the last two seasons, as well. Last year, Lawhorn pretty much owned us, striking out 27 in his two games against us. Of course, he was aided by us completely tanking it once we got into district play. This year we had two really good matchups, but sandwiched between them was perhaps our worst defensive effort of the year. We booted it around pretty good in that one and dug ourselves a hole we couldn't get out of. Hopefully we can build off our win in the second round of district and start our own stretch of victories.

Taylor 7, Liberty Hill 0

Taylor 2, Liberty Hill 0
Taylor 8, Liberty Hill 1
Taylor 7, Liberty Hill 0

Taylor 3, Liberty Hill 1
Taylor 11, Liberty Hill 5
Liberty Hill 5, Taylor 4

I'll leave the Liberty Hill players who probably read this board with a quote from the Taylor paper I stumbled across while looking for the past scores. This was following the Ducks 11-5 victory in the first round of district. This year's team can either change the trend, or be a part of it...

“I knew that if we got ahead, they would shut down. Taylor has always just dominated Liberty Hill in baseball,” Taylor coach Doug Kuhl said.

he's a class act:rolleyes: That's interesting:devil: