PDA

View Full Version : Go Spurs! Win Game 4!

Phil C
05-11-2008, 06:23 PM
We need to do like Utah did in beating the Lakers and tying the series at 2 each. It won't be easy because I expect great effort form New Orleans in this game but hopefully SA's big three will have a big game and good help from the bench. We will see. SA still will need to win one or two games in New Orleans to advance. Go Spurs!

piratebg
05-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Good luck tonight Spurs :clap: :clap: :clap:

piratebg
05-12-2008, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
We need to do like Utah did in beating the Lakers and tying the series at 2 each. It won't be easy because I expect great effort form New Orleans in this game but hopefully SA's big three will have a big game and good help from the bench. We will see. SA still will need to win one or two games in New Orleans to advance. Go Spurs!

Well Phil, it looked pretty easy for them last night. Let's see if they can keep up this momentum in New Orleans on Tuesday. I think they can do it.

STANG RED
05-12-2008, 07:34 AM
How can a team look so out of sorts in the first two games, yet look so good in the next two?:confused:
They are playing championship form basketball now, but couldnt find their butts with both hands in New Orleans those first two games. Or was it just NO playing bad on the road? Somehow the Spurs have got to take that championship form with them on the road to NO for at least one game now, and I sure hope it's for game 5.

waterboy
05-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Way to go Spurs! Now, let's go to New Orleans and take one. Is it just me, or do the Hornets play dirty? Nobody can deny that West plays dirty, and whines alot. Cheap shots and shoving in the back while running down court is becoming his trademark. Did anybody else see him shove Oberto? My question is when are the officials going to acknowledge that West does this sort of thing all the time and start calling technicals? I can't believe the league is not doing anything about his confrontational acts and dirty play. Some of these acts go further than simple fouls, and they are intentional.