PDA

View Full Version : Peace offering......

Chief Woodman
10-25-2003, 10:23 PM
Although it may not appear from the last weeks posts, I am indeed a Christian. In studying for Sunday school, the title this week is peace making. In order for me to be pleaseing to the One who matters most I felt compelled to act. Needless to say, I have work to do towards peace making.

Please accept my apology for any offence I caused anyone. Although I am not deserving of your forgiveness, I do ask for it.

I did ride J2k and I should not have done that. I offer no excuses. I would prefer that no one respond to this post in any way. The decision to forgive or not to forgive is your decision and yours alone. You owe me nothing.

I have always felt that one of the true marks of a man's character is his ability to admit when he is wrong and to make ammends. This is my attempt to do just that. God after all does resist the proud and extends His mercy to those who will be humble.

Can we get back to just having fun? I see enough of pain and suffering in my life. I did not mean to be the source of any of that for anyone.