PDA

View Full Version : Taylor vs Lufkin Hudson Game 2

Panther One
05-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Taylor 10, Lufkin Hudson 0 ... Final (5 in)

Taylor advances to face Liberty Hill. I'll post game info when I get it.

ILS1
05-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Actually, I believe that was only Game 2. They played Thursday night @ Hudson and were off Friday. Then played again @ 1 p.m. in Taylor.

:D :D :D

Panther One
05-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Actually, I believe that was only Game 2. They played Thursday night @ Hudson and were off Friday. Then played again @ 1 p.m. in Taylor.
Yes, it was only game two. Don't know why I put three. And we probably won't know anything about the 3rd round matchup 'til Monday.

All three 18AAA teams advance to the third round and remain undefeated in the playoffs. Obviously that will end next week, but hopefully we can send two on to the regional semis.

If Bridge City and Hardin-Jefferson win today, 21AAA will have all of their teams still playing, too.

j_dog
05-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
Yes, it was only game two. Don't know why I put three. And we probably won't know anything about the 3rd round matchup 'til Monday.

All three 18AAA teams advance to the third round and remain undefeated in the playoffs. Obviously that will end next week, but hopefully we can send two on to the regional semis.

If Bridge City and Hardin-Jefferson win today, 21AAA will have all of their teams still playing, too.
Bridge City and Hardin-Jefferson did win today, so 21AAA still has all of their teams playing.

LH Panther Mom
05-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Interesting! Congrats to the Ducks, it was a good season for you guys. :devil: