PDA

View Full Version : ROCKDALE 27 caldwell 10

tigerpride
10-19-2002, 12:42 AM
I sat back this week and read all of the BS that the Caldweak people posted. I guess that the scoreboard at Tiger field will do the talking for me. Rockdale took it to Caldwell. It was a good game. Rockdale WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldbuff78
10-19-2002, 08:02 AM
Hornet pride is crying!!!

Ranger Mom
10-19-2002, 10:58 AM
I had no favorites in this game - but I was half hoping Caldwell win - just to not give HornetPride any more ammo!!

Congrats to Rockdale!!

Swarm_04
10-19-2002, 11:20 AM
I dont think the things that were said about caldwell was bs. Because we had just as much chance to win as they did. Its kinda funny how in the fist half thier is 10 secounds left and the clock stops running on the 1 while the play was still going. Wow i wonder if that was on purpose. But you could tell we were playing in Rockdale by that mistake.

Car_Ram_Rod
10-19-2002, 11:48 AM
yeah but if that is true, rockdale only kicked a field goal which is 3 points. 27-3=24 therefore the score is still 24 - 10. ROCKDALE WINS!!!

IveyOldschool02
10-19-2002, 11:50 AM
Bunch of Babies....yall lost....get over it...the Hornets lost by 17....how could have yall possibly won...quit making excuses...

Swarm_04
10-19-2002, 01:14 PM
Ya i get what you are saying about yall still would have won. But that set the hole momentum of the secound half which affected are play and are attitude. Rockdale whould have had a fit if that would have happened in caldwell. But it doesnt becuase we have people who can work the score board right. So dont get on and call anybody babies because yall would have done alot more than what we did. So i think that one play set the mood of the hole game. I think the outcome would have been alot different if we would have went into half time tied.

2k3_QB_10
10-19-2002, 01:54 PM
Where was # 8 Clevland Richmond? I didn't seem him all night. He didn't fail, did he?

StingEmHornets04
10-19-2002, 02:09 PM
First of all! Ya rockdale ran away with it and it makes me frickn sick! You get the Austin official and they blow! After the lets let the clock run mistake it set the whole momentum of the game. And that so called "bs" is not "bs" we had every right to that game as yall did. And for ivyschoolimalittlewienerbecausecaldwellbeatGIDDING S! You need to get over yourself! Face that dadgum facts we beat YOU on your HOMECOMING! YALL LOST!!!!!!!!!! Ya yall may have ripped us a new "A" last year but that didnt seem to happen so just shutup and face it that we beat yall. STING EM SWARM!

Swarm_04
10-19-2002, 03:27 PM
You couldnt have been any right Stingemhornets04. How can a guy from giddings sit there and talk trash about us when we ripped them a new "a" at their own home coming. When yall get remotly close to being any good again then you can get on here and talk as much trash as you want. But till then shut up. GO study or something MR.IVY LEAGUE

keep_it_real
10-19-2002, 07:04 PM
You notice anyhting? Hornetpride hasnt said anyhting. Thats because hes doing some swallowing of "pride". Hornetpride, I think I had it said pretty well last week when I said the difference in the game will be the pressure on the quarterback. I think that was a major factor. Also ppl are talking about the 1 second thing, well car ram rod pretty much summed it up. I dont believe that was a momentum setter. A real football player would forget about the last play and concentrate on the next. If its that important from now on we will say rockdale won 24-10. Whatever you want. 3 points doesnt change the outcome, and there was a whole halftime to get over a fieldgoal. If it was a 3 point game then ok I could see some hell being raised, but not for that large of a margin. Good luck for the rest of the season Caldwell.

CHS_CG
10-19-2002, 10:50 PM
First off no #8 didnt fail.. second congrats to rockdale.. I would have rather see caldwell win but its all good and third HornentPride probably hasnt said anything bc he knows that the "bs" he talks all the time could be one of the reasons we lost