PDA

View Full Version : Survivor.......WHAT??????

Lion_Addict
05-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Ummmm.......I don't even know how to put it into words :doh: :eek: :confused: :1omg!: . Officially the DUMBEST move in Survivor history!

Gobbla2001
05-08-2008, 08:16 PM
the dumbest move in Survivor history was the first episode in Survivor history...

CHS_CG
05-08-2008, 09:05 PM
OMG I KNOW I CANT BELIEVE HE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO GIVE UP THE NECKLESS.

PHS Wildcats
05-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
the dumbest move in Survivor history was the first episode in Survivor history...

agree

pirate4state
05-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Dangit! I didn't want to open this, since I couldn't watch it tonight. Dangit, dangit, dangit :mad:

:D

pirate4state
05-09-2008, 07:24 AM
:1omg!: :spitlol: :vrycnfsd:

What an idiot!!!!! Gotta give it to these 4 final women. They have played the game better than most in recent memory.

I'm torn on who should be voted out next.

Natalie has schemed against EVERYONE on the jury, but they could reward her for PLAYING THE GAME. Or they could not vote her to win because of the scheming & backstabbing. I've seen it go either way. If I were on the jury I think I'd reward her rather than hold a grudge. :thinking:

Everyone hates Parvati. I can't see anyone other than Amanda (maybe) voting for Parvati to win $1 million dollars.

Between Amanda & Cherie, Amanda has a slight edge, IMO.

LH Panther Mom
05-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
OMG I KNOW I CANT BELIEVE HE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO GIVE UP THE NECKLESS.
Someone has no neck? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
05-09-2008, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Dangit! I didn't want to open this, since I couldn't watch it tonight. Dangit, dangit, dangit :mad:

:D

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin it for you. :( .
I'm hoping they get rid of Natalie but I am afraid they will go after Amanda (who I want to win it) cuz they know she'll get the votes from the jury.

Lion_Addict
05-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Someone has no neck? :eek: :eek: :eek:

:clap: :clap: I was thinking the same thing. Probably not a Spelling Bee champ....:D

Sweetwater Red
05-09-2008, 07:54 AM
Poor James...."Woo Hoo!, I just lost my reign as the dumbest
survivor ever!":doh: :D

crzyjournalist03
05-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Poor James...."Woo Hoo!, I just lost my reign as the dumbest
survivor ever!":doh: :D

I haven't watched Survivor once this season, but was watching parts of it while having my heart torn apart by the Red Wings and referees, and thought that the guy had lucked out when he won immunity...why in the world did he give it up? I didn't see that part.

Txbroadcaster
05-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I haven't watched Survivor once this season, but was watching parts of it while having my heart torn apart by the Red Wings and referees, and thought that the guy had lucked out when he won immunity...why in the world did he give it up? I didn't see that part.

The women conned him into thinking he was safe, but because they did not trust him he needed to give up the necklace to prove trustworthy..he had earlier in the day went to each woman saying BS about taking them with him

They also made him worry to much about the jury vote and he thought he needed to show the jury he was a good guy