PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow when I get to work first thing....

nobogey72
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm gonna do is................ Oh, wait a minute, I almost forgot, I don't have to work tomorrow because I'm going to "The Cliffs" at PK to play golf with some friends for a couple of days. I didn't post this to make anybody jealous or feel bad because they DO have to work, it was an honest mistake. I would NEVER try to rub something like that in. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

DaHop72
05-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I'm gonna do is................ Oh, wait a minute, I almost forgot, I don't have to work tomorrow because I'm going to "The Cliffs" at PK to play golf with some friends for a couple of days. I didn't post this to make anybody jealous or feel bad because they DO have to work, it was an honest mistake. I would NEVER try to rub something like that in. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

jason
05-08-2008, 09:35 AM
i hope the wind is blowing 40mph.....

:doh:

nobogey72
05-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by jason

40 Mph is just a normal day here in the "Wind Capital" of the world.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
05-08-2008, 09:41 AM

That would render that course virtually unplayable on:

- approach shot on 1 (bunkers all around a narrow green)
- approach shot on 8 (and possibly tee shot)
- tee shot on 9 (depending on wind direction)
- tee shot on par 3 over gorge (#3 or #4...forget which)
- 200-250 yd carry on back nine (14 or 15 maybe???) to the fairway on a Par 4. Would also make that approach shot suck.
- 100 ft drop on tee shot on back 9 par 3 (13 or 14 maybe???)
- approach shot on 17 (hole with water short and left, bunker behind)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few other shots that would become ridiculous in that kind of wind. It's been about 3 years since I've played there.

jason
05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
ive never had an opportunity to play there.....:( :( :(

but i hear its pretty tough haha...

DaHop72
05-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
That would render that course virtually unplayable on:

- approach shot on 1 (bunkers all around a narrow green)
- approach shot on 8 (and possibly tee shot)
- tee shot on 9 (depending on wind direction)
- tee shot on par 3 over gorge (#3 or #4...forget which)
- 200-250 yd carry on back nine (14 or 15 maybe???) to the fairway on a Par 4. Would also make that approach shot suck.
- 100 ft drop on tee shot on back 9 par 3 (13 or 14 maybe???)
- approach shot on 17 (hole with water short and left, bunker behind)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few other shots that would become ridiculous in that kind of wind. It's been about 3 years since I've played there. Wind won't matter since he plays the "ladies" tees.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

nobogey72
05-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Wind won't matter since he plays the "ladies" tees.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey, that was a long time ago before I had the sex-change operation. :D

Adidas410s
05-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Wind won't matter since he plays the "ladies" tees.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
speaking of women's golf...I signed up for Golf Digest a few months ago and for some reason it also signed me up for Golf For Women. I called and cancelled it immediately...yet today in the mail I got:

http://www.condenet.com/images_covers/cover_golfforwomen_100.jpg

I called and they said that even though it was cancelled...they couldn't stop the first issue from shipping TWO MONTHS LATER!!!

:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

crzyjournalist03
05-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
speaking of women's golf...I signed up for Golf Digest a few months ago and for some reason it also signed me up for Golf For Women. I called and cancelled it immediately...yet today in the mail I got:

http://www.condenet.com/images_covers/cover_golfforwomen_100.jpg

I called and they said that even though it was cancelled...they couldn't stop the first issue from shipping TWO MONTHS LATER!!!

:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

Why complain? Are there no attractive women in the magazine? It's free right?

3ABirdMan
05-08-2008, 11:28 AM
sooooooooo............

You've never watched the LPGA on TV, right?

THERE ARE NO SKINNY WOMEN ON TEH LPGA TOUR! :nerd:

STANG RED
05-08-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm gonna do is................ Oh, wait a minute, I almost forgot, I don't have to work tomorrow because I'm going to "The Cliffs" at PK to play golf with some friends for a couple of days. I didn't post this to make anybody jealous or feel bad because they DO have to work, it was an honest mistake. I would NEVER try to rub something like that in. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

YOU SUCK:mad: :mad: :mad:

And your moma wears army boots.:p

nobogey72
05-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

And your moma wears army boots.:p

Yes she does! But they are designer army boots.:thumbsup:

sinton66
05-08-2008, 12:40 PM

No need to apologize. Having to go play Golf is punishment enough.

DaHop72
05-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
No need to apologize. Having to go play Golf is punishment enough. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

jason
05-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Golf is punishment enough. golf is one of only two things you dont have to be good at to enjoy immensely...

Sweetwater Red
05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
No need to apologize. Having to go play Golf is punishment enough.

I'll be honest. I couldn't watch it for longer than two minutes
until Woods came along. Now I can watch the final round as
long as he's within eight strokes.

pirate4state
05-08-2008, 12:49 PM
golf is one of only two things you dont have to be good at to enjoy immensely... LOL

piratebg
05-08-2008, 12:53 PM
golf is one of only two things you dont have to be good at to enjoy immensely...

What is the other? :confused:

nobogey72
05-08-2008, 12:55 PM
golf is one of only two things you dont have to be good at to enjoy immensely...

But, the other one is too expensive. And time consuming. Round of golf is only about 4 hrs.:thinking: :D

DaHop72
05-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

And your moma wears army boots.:p :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

garciap77
05-08-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm gonna do is................ Oh, wait a minute, I almost forgot, I don't have to work tomorrow :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You work????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D