PDA

View Full Version : Okay, if the guy who...

kepdawg
05-07-2008, 11:12 PM
...shot the sheriff didn't shoot the deputy, who did? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
05-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
...shot the sheriff didn't shoot the deputy, who did? :thinking:

I figure the sheriff did!! You see, the guy shot the sheriff in self defense because he saw the sheriff shoot the deputy and could pin the murder on him...SO, the sheriff tried to shoot the guy, but the guy got the sheriff first!!

Ya see??

kepdawg
05-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I figure the sheriff did!! You see, the guy shot the sheriff in self defense because he saw the sheriff shoot the deputy and could pin the murder on him...SO, the sheriff tried to shoot the guy, but the guy got the sheriff first!!

Ya see??

You should be a detective!

Ranger Mom
05-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Ha!! Because I am bored and you are talking to me...I will tell you about my little detective story!!

Back when I was 18, me and my little sister when to Six Flags. We were in line for the shock wave...(which was the biggest roller coaster there at the time) and we kept passing these 2 guys in the little lines they have there and would talk to them

We finally ended up cutting in line and riding the ride with them. In the hour or so that we were in line, I found out his name was Barry Hittle and he was from Hugaton, Kansas, or something like that, and he was going to be going to school at ACU.

Anyway, we rode the ride and then they had to leave, (they were there with some group) and that was that.

When I got home, I called the high school in Kansas and said I was "Robin Dildine (a nurse I worked with) and that I worked admissions at ACU and we had had a flood over the weekend and had some roof damage and a bunch of admission papers were ruined. (The part about the flood was actually true)....this was way back before computers.

Anyway, I told her that some of the information had gotten smudged and asked her if she could help. I told her one of the students was Barry Hittle....she gave me his parents name, address, phone number...everything.

I sent him a picture of me and a letter saying, "I bet I am the last person you ever expected to hear from"....and then some trivial chit chat!!

He wrote back and sent a picture and said, "how the hell did you get my address?? I never wrote him back...haha.

What is ironic is, about a year later, I was at a rodeo in Big Spring, and he was there riding bulls....but I was with a guy, so I didn't try and seek him out.

Does that make me a detective, or just a big liar??

DU_stud04
05-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Ha!! Because I am bored and you are talking to me...I will tell you about my little detective story!!

Back when I was 18, me and my little sister when to Six Flags. We were in line for the shock wave...(which was the biggest roller coaster there at the time) and we kept passing these 2 guys in the little lines they have there and would talk to them

We finally ended up cutting in line and riding the ride with them. In the hour or so that we were in line, I found out his name was Barry Hittle and he was from Hugaton, Kansas, or something like that, and he was going to be going to school at ACU.

Anyway, we rode the ride and then they had to leave, (they were there with some group) and that was that.

When I got home, I called the high school in Kansas and said I was "Robin Dildine (a nurse I worked with) and that I worked admissions at ACU and we had had a flood over the weekend and had some roof damage and a bunch of admission papers were ruined. (The part about the flood was actually true)....this was way back before computers.

Anyway, I told her that some of the information had gotten smudged and asked her if she could help. I told her one of the students was Barry Hittle....she gave me his parents name, address, phone number...everything.

I sent him a picture of me and a letter saying, "I bet I am the last person you ever expected to hear from"....and then some trivial chit chat!!

He wrote back and sent a picture and said, "how the hell did you get my address?? I never wrote him back...haha.

What is ironic is, about a year later, I was at a rodeo in Big Spring, and he was there riding bulls....but I was with a guy, so I didn't try and seek him out.

Does that make me a detective, or just a big liar?? stalker more like it....

kepdawg
05-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
stalker more like it....

Yep, that's what I was going to say!

Ranger Mom
05-07-2008, 11:53 PM
stalker more like it....

How can I be a stalker?....I saw the guy in person exactly twice in my life and didn't even talk to him the second time!!!

I thought it was pretty ingenious of me myself!!:D

I sometimes wonder if he ever thinks back to that time and still wonders how I got his address!!:p

Don't hate because y'all aren't that witty!!

DU_stud04
05-07-2008, 11:55 PM
How can I be a stalker?....I saw the guy in person exactly twice in my life and didn't even talk to him the second time!!!

I sometimes wonder if he ever thinks back to that time and still wonders how I got his address!!:p
stalker....

kepdawg
05-07-2008, 11:57 PM

Don't hate because y'all aren't that witty!!

The internet says he is still in Kansas. Want his current address and phone number?

Ranger Mom
05-07-2008, 11:58 PM
The internet says he is still in Kansas. Want his current address and phone number?

No thanks....and who is the stalker???

kepdawg
05-07-2008, 11:59 PM
No thanks....and who is the stalker???

You!

Ranger Mom
05-08-2008, 12:00 AM
You!

LOL!! Okay, if you say so!!

kepdawg
05-08-2008, 12:00 AM
LOL!! Okay, if you say so!!

I think I might print out your story and mail it to him with an invite to 3ADL!

DU_stud04
05-08-2008, 12:01 AM
LOL!! Okay, if you say so!! http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/amberbury86/stalker.jpg

Ranger Mom
05-08-2008, 12:02 AM
I think I might print out your story and mail it to him with an invite to 3ADL!

ROFL!! That cracked me up BIG TIME!!!! Does he still live in Hugaton?

kepdawg
05-08-2008, 12:04 AM
ROFL!! That cracked me up BIG TIME!!!! Does he still live in Hugaton?

It appears he does, but it is spelled with an O not an A.

Ranger Mom
05-08-2008, 12:05 AM
It appears he does, but it is spelled with an O not an A.

Oh....well I haven't looked that name up since 1982....:D

DU_stud04
05-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Oh....well I haven't looked that name up since 1982....:D you should change your sig to the picture i posted.... :D

Ranger Mom
05-08-2008, 12:10 AM
you should change your sig to the picture i posted.... :D

hahaha!! I think I will!!!

DU_stud04
05-08-2008, 12:13 AM
hahaha!! I think I will!!! :D

Ranger Mom
05-08-2008, 12:14 AM
You know what?? This forum has just gotten downright fun!!!

I hope people keep ignoring it!:D

DU_stud04
05-08-2008, 12:16 AM
You know what?? This forum has just gotten downright fun!!!

I hope people keep ignoring it!:D for crying out loud ! :mad:

:D

3ABirdMan
05-08-2008, 07:30 AM
I guess I'M the stalker.

I was gonna post a thread a few days ago asking to change the name of this from "SUGGESTIONS" to "KEP'S ADVENTURES" or something like that, but now that you know I'm here, well............

Oh, by the way -
You're out of milk.

pirate4state
05-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Man, I totally missed this thread last night, err early this morning?!

I could NOT sleep, but there was nothing happening on the main board so I packed for the weekend instead!

I'm proud of myself. I managed to pack just ONE bag!! :cheerl:

LH Panther Mom
05-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

I'm proud of myself. I managed to pack just ONE bag!! :cheerl:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And what did you forget? :D

pirate4state
05-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And what did you forget? :D I don't know yet! :D

Ranger Mom
05-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Me and Ashton are fixin to head into town where I am gonna try to find us some cooler clothes to wear!!

I'm sure I will forget several things myself!