PDA

View Full Version : McGregor vs. Hillsboro Thursday Night Waco ISD Stadium

REBEL
08-28-2002, 08:49 AM
What a way to kick off Centex Football. Anyone have any predictions, besides it will be one hell of a GAME!!!!

eye of the tiger
08-28-2002, 10:41 AM
I think it is a toss up, but I think McGregor will have a dynamite season droping down to 2A. Good luck this year.

dab
08-28-2002, 02:25 PM
I will take McGregor anyday. Not because Hillsboro is another 17-AAA team, but I think they are going to be tough for anyone to beat this season. The game will probably be decided by who's offensive line does more damage or turnovers.

hornet03
08-28-2002, 07:00 PM
I think it'll be a close game but if McGregor can throw they should come out on top. Massey will be tough but I think McGregor will do a good job of not letting him take over the game.

hornet03
08-28-2002, 07:19 PM
Down here in Gatesville were pretty close with McGregor and we've heard a few rumors from a very reliable source that Massey has been talking trash back and forth to the McGregor front 7. There is liable to be a few explosions around the line of scrimmage so look out for that. I cant wait to watch two quality teams such as McGregor and Hillsboro kick of 2002.