PDA

View Full Version : As fanatic as we can get on this board...

Ranger Mom
05-07-2008, 05:50 PM
we have nothing on the American Idol board....those people are just downright SCARY over there!!!!:eek: :eek:

I like American Idol, but I am darn sure not going to miss a meal, take off work for the day, and make my oldest son take his little brother to his T-ball game because I am so worried that "Jason" might get voted off tonight!!!!:crazy: :crazy:

DU_stud04
05-07-2008, 05:54 PM
they should make the presidential race like American idol is...at least with the voting process, then maybe more people would vote. just think of everyone texting a or b to decide who is going to lead us for the next four years. i'm surprised it hasn't gone through with all the reality shows and such......

g$$
05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Is Jason the Aggie? I read something about AI coming to College Station & filming a concert/segment with him IF he makes the cut tonight? Is that right (obviously I seldom watch AI)?

Thanks

Ranger Mom
05-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
they should make the presidential race like American idol is...at least with the voting process, then maybe more people would vote. just think of everyone texting a or b to decide who is going to lead us for the next four years. i'm surprised it hasn't gone through with all the reality shows and such......

LOL!! There is not a candidate I would waste my time texting for!

I will do my civil duty and go vote that one time though...even though I don't really like any of them!

Ranger Mom
05-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Is Jason the Aggie? I read something about AI coming to College Station & filming a concert/segment with him IF he makes the cut tonight? Is that right (obviously I seldom watch AI)?

Thanks

Yeah...they are supposed to go to Rockwall and then head to A&M or something.

Ranger Mom
05-07-2008, 06:29 PM
These people are cracking me up!!

Now there is a huge group of them that are talking about DVRing the show so IF Jason gets voted off they will read it on the boards first and know if they should watch it or not!!!

Can you imagine not going to a football game because you are too afraid your team might lose?

LH Panther Mom
05-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Can you imagine not going to a football game because you are too afraid your team might lose? BITE YOUR TONGUE, WOMAN! :eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
05-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Can you imagine not going to a football game because you are too afraid your team might lose?

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
BITE YOUR TONGUE, WOMAN! :eek: :eek:

:fnypost: Now that right there wuz good stuff. :clap: