PDA

View Full Version : LNW ????

Texasfootball2
05-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Got to be a new poster from region three. If your so sure who won't win it by leaving them off your poll, then you should obviously know who is going to win. Don't even know why you had to ask.:thinking:

waterboy
05-07-2008, 02:24 PM
I musta missed something.......so I'm gonna ask. What poll are you talking about? My team is moving from Region II to Region III this fall so I want in. I wonder who got left off the poll.:thinking:

Texasfootball2
05-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I musta missed something.......so I'm gonna ask. What poll are you talking about? My team is moving from Region II to Region III this fall so I want in. I wonder who got left off the poll.:thinking:

Look at the two threads that are asking "Who will win the 3A 4 X 100 or 4 X 200 relays. He only put about half the field on both polls. My point was if he already knows whos not going to win then he should know who is going to win.

LNW
05-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Statistics show that I just put the fastest qualifying teams in it. Sorry if your team was not represented. Maybe I should have added OTHER for you and your team.
Don't be so sensitive. Just a forum and I posed a question. Guess you must be from one of those teams not named. OOPS.
Good Luck to all running. You all have accomplished alot just making it this far.

Texasfootball2
05-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by LNW
Statistics show that I just put the fastest qualifying teams in it. Sorry if your team was not represented. Maybe I should have added OTHER for you and your team.
Don't be so sensitive. Just a forum and I posed a question. Guess you must be from one of those teams not named. OOPS.
Good Luck to all running. You all have accomplished alot just making it this far.

My team is only running in one of the races. The longer you stay around this board the more you will realize I'm not sensative. Just thought I would make a sarcastic remark to a first timer on here. You will figure out real fast that I'm not the only one who will jump at the opportunity, when someone makes these types of predictions. :D

An for all you know one of the teams with the slowest qualifing time may have had their fastest guy hurt at regional and he is going to be running at Austin. One second can make all the difference. My school just happens to be one of those who wasn't healthy at regional and still qualified and should be at full strength.

LNW
05-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Ok, but I guess the funny thing is that I did not make a prediction. I just put the names out there. I think it will be a great race. I just wish everyone luck.

nobogey72
05-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by LNW
Ok, but I guess the funny thing is that I did not make a prediction. I just put the names out there. I think it will be a great race. I just wish everyone luck.

OH! OK! Now I see. What you are saying is that there is no way that anyone from Reg 1 needs to be in the poll, because they have no chance due to being slow and stupid? Isn't that what you are really trying to say here? :D :D

BTW- how are you and Go Blue related?:thinking: Why don't you run by Rockdale and pick him up, he needs a ride to the Meet.