PDA

View Full Version : Is there a site....

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 04:33 PM
that has all the schedules for 3-A for the upcoming season??

If so.....can someone point me in that direction??

Please and thank you!!!!

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Maybe Here? (http://www.3adownlow.com/)

Emerson1
05-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Please and thank you!!!!
That would be against the rules.

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Uh, oh! I hope I'm not in trouble now!

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 04:38 PM

Not necessarily....I was asked for this information on behalf of another poster via PM.

If someone has this info they can PM it to me.

I don't see it on the home page!!

Emerson1
05-06-2008, 04:39 PM
You didn't say that originally

You are just trying to bait people, I see your little scheme

pirate4state
05-06-2008, 04:40 PM

Please and thank you!!!!

Why would they want schedules for district 3, class A? :D

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 04:41 PM

I don't see it on the home page!!
I know there's a few threads on here, but I don't think that it's complete for every team. :thinking:

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2008, 04:42 PM
actually sad that on a message board famous for getting info like links to HS sites, games and such it is now technically illegal to post that type of info

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I know there's a few threads on here, but I don't think that it's complete for every team. :thinking:

I haven't even seen one for Greenwood yet!!

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 04:43 PM

Hey that should be a pretty good district, maybe!

LHSEagleFan
05-06-2008, 04:43 PM
link removed....lhpm

pirate4state
05-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
actually sad that on a message board famous for getting info like links to HS sites, games and such it is now technically illegal to post that type of info No, what's sad is people copy & pasting stuff other people put hard work into & not giving them credit!

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 04:45 PM
No, what's sad is people copy & pasting stuff other people put hard work into & not giving them credit!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :kiss:

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 04:45 PM
No, what's sad is people copy & pasting stuff other people put hard work into & not giving them credit!

I think both are sad. :(

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 04:48 PM
You didn't say that originally

You are just trying to bait people, I see your little scheme

I actually never gave it a second thought....someone asked if I knew where a list of all the schedules were and I said I would try to find out...nothing more, nothing less.

What's sad is that something so innocent can be turned around!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Emerson1
05-06-2008, 04:48 PM
No one ever said anything about copying and pasting articles. Pretty sure the subject is linking to sites like texashsfootball or dfwhssports.

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2008, 04:51 PM

Oh I agree about that..I am talking about posting links to games online and things like that are not allowed anymore..your totally right about what u mean

pirate4state
05-06-2008, 04:55 PM
No one ever said anything about copying and pasting articles. Pretty sure the subject is linking to sites like texashsfootball or dfwhssports. Did I say articles? Gee, wonder where you got that from?

Yes, Terry it's sad you won't be able to link to your games, but there is nothing against sending links via PM to your followers! ;)

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Did I say articles? Gee, wonder where you got that from?

Yes, Terry it's sad you won't be able to link to your games, but there is nothing against sending links via PM to your followers! ;)

Boo!

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 04:59 PM

Followers.......that sounds so "cultish":p

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Sorry Garciap77....I tried!!!:eek:

Emerson1
05-06-2008, 05:00 PM

Uhm, what else can you copy and paste that would be stealing someone else's work?

and I'm not sure what you are trying to imply.

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Uhm, what else can you copy and paste that would be stealing someone else's work?

We have been to a few sites that have copied and pasted things that have been posted on this board...WORD FOR WORD!!

It's not an "article" per se.....but it's still CRAP!!!!

Emerson1
05-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Oh I agree about that..I am talking about posting links to games online and things like that are not allowed anymore..your totally right about what u mean
I wouldn't want better content linked from my site if I ran one either

pirate4state
05-06-2008, 05:07 PM
We have been to a few sites that have copied and pasted things that have been posted on this board...WORD FOR WORD!!

It's not an "article" per se.....but it's still CRAP!!!!

Thank you

See what you started! :p

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Thank you

See what you started! :p

She's a trouble maker!

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2008, 05:21 PM
Followers.......that sounds so "cultish":p

yes it does...I kina like it! LOL

And no it is not just for me..though I will always say how much 3DL has benefited me which is why I have always ran a 3DL commercial...but not just that

On nights I did not have a game I came to this site to find links to other broadcasts..I still would love at least a broadcast link thread like there was last year

sinton66
05-06-2008, 05:49 PM
actually sad that on a message board famous for getting info like links to HS sites, games and such it is now technically illegal to post that type of info

That's what the links page on the website is for. The information is there free for anyone to see.

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
That's what the links page on the website is for. The information is there free for anyone to see.

So on the links page will every online broadcast from radio stations and such be on there?

agian it is easy to say I am saying this for my benefit..but I mean it for all of us, alot of people check this site for friday online game links to listen to games

Emerson1
05-06-2008, 05:55 PM
So on the links page will every online broadcast from radio stations and such be on there?

agian it is easy to say I am saying this for my benefit..but I mean it for all of us, alot of people check this site for friday online game links to listen to games
It's easier to inconvenience people then to do what makes sense.

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 06:00 PM
It's easier to inconvenience people then to do what makes sense.
You know, I don't know of ONE site with posting members that doesn't have rules that are established. And I can guarantee you that there are sites that the rules are a whole lot more strict than what we have!

sinton66
05-06-2008, 06:00 PM
We had an entire thread dedicated to radio webcasts last season. We prefer they NOT be blasted all over the message board in dozens of different places. Not our fault if you didn't find it last season.

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 06:01 PM
We had an entire thread dedicated to radio webcasts last season. We prefer they NOT be blasted all over the message board in dozens of different places. Not our fault if you didn't find it last season.
Heck, it was a sticky most of the season.

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 06:03 PM

So the rules haven't changed since then? :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
So the rules haven't changed since then? :thinking:
8). Links to other high school sports sites prohibited without permission.
Our policy is to disallow links to other sites in direct competition with 3ADownlow regardless of location or classification. Please do not post such links in an open thread or in your signatures. If you need to post such a link, please contact an administrator. 3ADownlow has a dedicated links page on our website, and we will post your link on there provided you reciprocate for us on your site.

:doh: :doh: :doh: It's not rocket science. ;)

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 06:06 PM
8). Links to other high school sports sites prohibited without permission.
Our policy is to disallow links to other sites in direct competition with 3ADownlow regardless of location or classification. Please do not post such links in an open thread or in your signatures. If you need to post such a link, please contact an administrator. 3ADownlow has a dedicated links page on our website, and we will post your link on there provided you reciprocate for us on your site.

:doh: :doh: :doh: It's not rocket science. ;)

So? What's the answer to my question?

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2008, 06:07 PM

I knw you did..the way the "new" rule reads is why I was asking if that thread would be allowed again

and not sure who the not your fault comment was for..if for me I think it was a bit rude, I was just asking for clarification if that thread would be allowed again this year

if not for me, then carry on

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 06:08 PM
So? What's the answer to my question?
Specific to game broadcast, no change, if that was your question. If it was something else, then you might have to spell it out. :p

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry.....I was trying to help a fellow poster out!!

:( :(

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Specific to game broadcast, no change,

Thank you.

So TXB is fine as long as P4S doesn't see it! ;)

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm sorry.....I was trying to help a fellow poster out!!

:( :(

Helping someone out never turns out good!

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Thank you.

So TXB is fine as long as P4S doesn't see it! ;)
If the broadcast is on another football site, then the answer is no.

And yes, my answer was not accurate originally.

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 06:15 PM
If the broadcast is on another football site, then the answer is no.

So then the rules did change.

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I knw you did..the way the "new" rule reads is why I was asking if that thread would be allowed again

and not sure who the not your fault comment was for..if for me I think it was a bit rude, I was just asking for clarification if that thread would be allowed again this year

if not for me, then carry on

I can't speak for 66, but I took it as the poster who started a new link saying..."is there going to be a broadcast for so and so game?" and the broadcast link had been up all week!!

WOS87
05-06-2008, 06:23 PM
It's no fun cutting, pasting, copying or linking anyway.... :p :p

So in response to the original question of the thread, I'll see what I can put together from what is out there so far so that it'll be conveniently available right here. I would imagine that no one has a complete set of 3A schedules for next season yet because I don't think they've all been finalized.

Starting close to home, here's the complete 21-3A schedule for next season. Non-district games in GREEN and District games in BLUE.

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/district/20083a21.gif

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
It's no fun cutting, pasting, copying or linking anyway.... :p :p

So in response to the original question of the thread, I'll see what I can put together from what is out there so far so that it'll be conveniently available right here. I would imagine that no one has a complete set of 3A schedules for next season yet because I don't think they've all been finalized.

Starting close to home, here's the complete 21-3A schedule for next season. Non-district games in GREEN and District games in BLUE.

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/district/20083a21.gif

Once again....YOU DA MAN!!!!!:clap: :clap:

sinton66
05-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Stop trying to make a Federal case out of it, folks. We will restrict links to certain sites and allow others. That's why it says "without permission".

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
I would imagine that no one has a complete set of 3A schedules for next season yet because I don't think they've all been finalized.

I was thinking the same thing! I read somewhere a few days ago that a team was still looking for an opponent. :eek:

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Stop trying to make a Federal case out of it, folks. We will restrict links to certain sites and allow others. That's why it says "without permission".

I think those that are serious are just wanting clarification not making a federal case out of it

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 07:00 PM
I think those that are serious are just wanting clarification not making a federal case out of it
The link to broadcast links is on the homepage under "links". As the season gets closer and in progress, it will be updated as needed.

Matthew328
05-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Also most multi-ISD districts haven't finalized schedules...ie Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston Austin, San Antonio to name a few

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Also most multi-ISD districts haven't finalized schedules...ie Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston Austin, San Antonio to name a few
Plus, most schools don't publish next years' schedules until this year is over. Or, the few I've looked at so far haven't.

RM.....I'm working on one single thread with the schedules previously posted on here. It will certainly be incomplete, but it will contain all that I can find. :)

garciap77
05-06-2008, 09:24 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry Ranger Mom! I did not know it was going to be that much trouble!:( :( :(

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Sorry Ranger Mom! I did not know it was going to be that much trouble!:( :( :(

Me neither!!:eek: :eek:

No problem though...all in a days work!!:D

I haven't given up....I have my people working on it!!:p :p

Oh....and those angry faces weren't directed at what I was trying to do....they were directed at Pirate4state for making fun of my 3-A vs. 3A error!:)

pirate4state
05-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Oh....and those angry faces weren't directed at what I was trying to do....they were directed at Pirate4state for making fun of my 3-A vs. 3A error!:) :D :D